Trailer has been dropped!

Trailer has been dropped!

Postby gothprincesskiara » November 23rd, 2018, 1:42 am

The new Lion King trailer has officially been released!

Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CbLXeGSDxg

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/DisneyTheLionK ... 489562098/
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Trailer has been dropped!

Postby Elton John » November 23rd, 2018, 2:21 am

they nailed cub simbas design, he just looks so cute and floofy and huggable and meow meow meow meow.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby TheLionPrince » November 23rd, 2018, 3:58 am

I also noticed the animators gave baby Simba blue-grey eyes, which is biologically accurate for newborn lion cubs. They turn orange as they get older as we see in cub Simba on the teaser poster.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Lewk » November 23rd, 2018, 4:13 am

Lewk

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Panpardus » November 23rd, 2018, 7:31 am

[quote="TheLionPrince"]I also noticed the animators gave baby Simba blue-grey eyes, which is biologically accurate for newborn lion cubs. They turn orange as they get older as we see in cub Simba on the teaser poster.[/quote]

All that beautiful attention to detail and yet they still put an Indian rhinoceros in the crowd.

Full thoughts later when I'm not so tired, but suffice it to say that this hasn't steered me away yet. I really like the way Simba looks, especially as a cub; he looks perfectly realistic but still has an expressive quality about him that makes me believe that he can speak to me and emote.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby SimbasGuard » November 23rd, 2018, 8:14 am

Holy Word I Can Not Use On This Forum! I Am Completely Blown Away! 8-) :thumbsup:
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Aelwen » November 23rd, 2018, 9:06 am

[quote="TheLionPrince"]I also noticed the animators gave baby Simba blue-grey eyes, which is biologically accurate for newborn lion cubs. They turn orange as they get older as we see in cub Simba on the teaser poster.[/quote]

And still he wasn't already a newborn, his eyes are open. So around 7-10 days old.
Aelwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby zerodix » November 23rd, 2018, 10:26 am

I saw it! am so curious! wonder how all the characters are going to look..
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby LeonKFox » November 23rd, 2018, 11:39 am

I loved the 2016 Jungle Book and this shares the same director as that film, Jon Favreau.

I have high hopes for this...if it isn't a shot for shot remake. He put his own spin on Jungle Book, I hope he does with The Lion King as well.

It'll be a visual marvel if nothing else.
LeonKFox

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby gothprincesskiara » November 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Now Pride Rock is not that different, and some of you may not like Pride Rock from the smooth look in the animated version, BUT let me tell you this in nature nothing is ever perfect, thats how Mother nature intended it to be, so this is what we got. Rafiki looks pretty good for a mandrill I guess, and it looks like this time he is using a root, I like it. Simba is looking pretty promisingly cute. there is only one problem/question, one of my friends told me that. character identity wise the Young Simba looks like any young lion, how would we differentiate from the rest like telling the difference between Simba and Nala though they have not shown her yet. One thing I know from my knowledge is animals can be identified by specific markings, whisker dots, marking on the fur, things like that, now I wonder if they kept this in mind or not, my fear is they didn't but how couldn't they have if they got the fur just so perfect, that I am very impressed with.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Next

Return to News & Announcements