What happened to Banzai Shenzi and Ed before the Lion Guard?

Re: What happened to Banzai Shenzi and Ed before the Lion Gu

Postby Panpardus » October 30th, 2018, 6:12 am

[quote="JellyMori"][quote="Panpardus"]Almost certain that's fake unless the character art department seriously upped their game. They've almost never shown characters from angles like that.[/quote]

Maybe they did. That picture is probably from Season 3, which hasn't even started yet. I CAN'T WAIT!! :superexcited2:[/quote]

I mean, unless it's a flashback as well, considering how small Jasiri(?) looks in the picture and the perspective line-of-sight between the two being messed up. Really wouldn't count on this being a real thing.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby SimbasGuard » November 8th, 2018, 8:23 am

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]Janja did mention them, I just cant remember what episode it was[/quote]

I think it was in The Rise of Scar, However Janja did not mention anyone dying in the fire aside from Scar if my memory serves.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby rachel » December 4th, 2018, 6:15 pm

In the TLK 1, during the fight, it did show some hyenas falling off of pride rock and into the flames, but alot were running away in a constant flow when they saw that they were looseing. I personally think that Sengi, Banzi and Ed probally survived. Apparently in TLK 2 the hyenas don't live in the elephant graveyard anymore, but live else whare in the outlands. The only thing revealed about season 3 is a tiny amount of info on a lioness called Rani.
MAGA
rachel
MAGA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Proud to say that Jesus is my Lord and Saivor

Nickname(s): Rachel, Lamb, Lamb the cat
Telegram: Don't have telegram
Pride Points: 1

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard