anything lion guard

Re: anything lion guard

Postby goody2shoes » October 7th, 2018, 12:33 pm

if it does come in novemberr and it will be every other month then that will meen the lion guard will have a new episode on the month of my birthday because my birthday is january the 5th
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby Hatari05 » October 7th, 2018, 8:54 pm

This is ridiculous absolutely ridiculous. No season should take over a year and half to 2 years just to air. At this point I honestly won't care about season 2 or Scar anymore by the time we reach the finale. You don't drag a story out this long your audiences has limited patients and will only care about something for so long before they just want it to be over especially when they've already heard about the next story.

Seriously why are we even hearing about season 3 if it won't air until next fall why were we getting information on Rani and the Nightlands probably almost a year ago if season 3 was at that time probably 2 years away? This is stupid when you make audiences wait you build expectations so now they're going to expect more since apparently Disney thinks season 2 is worth stretching out this long. This finale with Scar better be epic these last ending episodes better be epic to warrant a bi monthly wait between them. Stupid it's just so absurdly stupid.
Last edited by Hatari05 on October 7th, 2018, 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hatari05

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): you can just call me Hatari for short
Pride Points: 26

Postby goody2shoes » October 7th, 2018, 9:24 pm

it takes a while to make shows and the longer they take with episodes the longer a show will be around but anyways it took them a long while to get out a lot of episodes for shows a lot of stations do that they probably are trying to get more of season 3 done before they do too much of season 2 so we have some new episodes to watch while they make season 3 some shows their episodes take about a year or more to make
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Hatari05 » October 7th, 2018, 11:01 pm

[quote="goody2shoes"]it takes a while to make shows and the longer they take with episodes the longer a show will be around but anyways it took them a long while to get out a lot of episodes for shows a lot of stations do that they probably are trying to get more of season 3 done before they do too much of season 2 so we have some new episodes to watch while they make season 3 some shows their episodes take about a year or more to make[/quote]

This kind of scheduling doesn't help it hurts the show because people are going to get sick of waiting. For likely 2 of these bi monthly breaks we're just going to get a filler episode that wasn't worth the long wait. It would honestly be better to just have a longer wait between the next season. I'm alright with this they have a lot to do and with that time this season will have a consistent schedule which to me is preferable since all these hiatuses did was make me reach the point where I stopped caring about Scar, his plans or his army.

I would've honestly preferred they wrapped up this arc and wait a year for season 3 than have season 3 have one long hiatus of a few months half way in.
Hatari05

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): you can just call me Hatari for short
Pride Points: 26

Postby goody2shoes » October 7th, 2018, 11:43 pm

yeah but be glad it isn't like with digimon fusion with that show its taking years for them to finish it they haven't even ended it in amarica yet but i am good with the wait i do want to see how they will defeat scar but i can wait as long as it takes them to bring it out and i really love the lion guard all i ever do is wonder when a new episode will be
goody2shoes

Postby Panpardus » October 9th, 2018, 5:55 am

They've most likely already finished making everything for Season 2, so production probably isn't a factor in the odd scheduling. I'm not sure why they're spacing out the last four episodes; the only thing I can think of related to production is if they have a specific airing date in mind for Season 3 - perhaps to coincide with the "live action" movie, so June/July-ish like season 2 last year - and they want to avoid having a large gap between seasons 2 and 3. (The latter is being produced now; the final episode was finished being written sometime back in June I think. If they continued the trend of four episodes every three/four months then this season would end in December/January, which might leave a solid 6 months or so between the seasons.)

As much as we older folks might appreciate serialized storytelling delivered on a consistent basis, we have to remember that the primary audience for this show (the preschool/elementary school demographic) probably aren't following the story that closely and can get by on 2-3 months of reruns.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby SimbasGuard » November 8th, 2018, 7:49 am

[quote="Panpardus"]As much as we older folks might appreciate serialized storytelling delivered on a consistent basis, we have to remember that the primary audience for this show (the preschool/elementary school demographic) probably aren't following the story that closely and can get by on 2-3 months of reruns.[/quote]

That is the big problem. I don't think that they are airing reruns in between these new episodes :eyeroll: :exasperated:
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby goody2shoes » November 8th, 2018, 1:53 pm

yeah they are because i been taping the reruns. but the only channel the lion guard has been on is disney junoir the channel
goody2shoes

Postby SimbasGuard » November 8th, 2018, 9:29 pm

[quote="goody2shoes"]yeah they are because i been taping the reruns. but the only channel the lion guard has been on is disney junoir the channel[/quote]

That is a huge relief. Thank you so much.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby goody2shoes » November 8th, 2018, 10:20 pm

your welcome
goody2shoes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard