Some of my art ( digital)

Some of my art ( digital)

Postby Scarthetrueking » October 3rd, 2018, 4:38 pm

[img]file:///home/chronos/u-0b0a3df8e4937a2ff686a611e7ccc78ca9ec8a67/Downloads/sans.jpg[/img]
Here's Sans from undertale!
Scarthetrueking
maddog

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Long Live The Queen!

Nickname(s): Maddie
Pride Points: 0

Re: Some of my art ( digital)

Postby Scarthetrueking » October 3rd, 2018, 4:40 pm

just copy and paste the link to see the image
Scarthetrueking
maddog

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Long Live The Queen!

Postby DGFone » October 4th, 2018, 2:58 am

I recognize the file:///home/chronos/u-..etc/Downloads/sans.jpg - that's a Linux directory structure! /nerd Err... it also means that the link provided is for a location on your computer's HDD/SSD, which we can't access, for obvious reasons. You can see the image because it's located on your computer, but we can't.

You can directly attach the image into a post under the post full editor, thus allowing others to see the image.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Scarthetrueking » October 4th, 2018, 12:51 pm

[quote="DGFone"]I recognize the file:///home/chronos/u-..etc/Downloads/sans.jpg - that's a Linux directory structure! /nerd Err... it also means that the link provided is for a location on your computer's HDD/SSD, which we can't access, for obvious reasons. You can see the image because it's located on your computer, but we can't.

You can directly attach the image into a post under the post full editor, thus allowing others to see the image.[/quote]
oh, well I still can't figure out how to do that, i clicked the image (Img) bar and all it does is make text that says [img] :sad: I still need help...
Scarthetrueking
maddog

Long Live The Queen!

Postby Gemini » October 4th, 2018, 4:44 pm

So to post an image here that's a file off your computer, you'll have to go to the "Full Editor". After that, below the Preview/Submit area there's a tab that says Upload Attachment. Pretty simple from there. If you add a file/image that way it'll appear in a box below your post (or alternatively, after you upload it, you can hit "Place Inline" to insert the attachment into your post somewhere, like this).

1538667663918157347442.jpg

Random pic of my foot... I'm on my phone rn so that was the easiest thing for me to do, sorry lol

The BBCode Img tag is meant for links, so if you had an account at dA, TLKFAA, etc where you uploaded a picture you could easily access and share it on the forum.

Hope that helps! Let me know if anything's unclear.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Scarthetrueking » October 4th, 2018, 5:17 pm

[quote="Gemini"]So to post an image here that's a file off your computer, you'll have to go to the "Full Editor". After that, below the Preview/Submit area there's a tab that says Upload Attachment. Pretty simple from there. If you add a file/image that way it'll appear in a box below your post (or alternatively, after you upload it, you can hit "Place Inline" to insert the attachment into your post somewhere, like this).

1538667663918157347442.jpg

Random pic of my foot... I'm on my phone rn so that was the easiest thing for me to do, sorry lol

The BBCode Img tag is meant for links, so if you had an account at dA, TLKFAA, etc where you uploaded a picture you could easily access and share it on the forum.

Hope that helps! Let me know if anything's unclear.[/quote]
Oh, thank you! ;) Now it makes sense
Scarthetrueking
maddog

Long Live The Queen!

Postby Scarthetrueking » October 4th, 2018, 5:23 pm

Here's the sans drawing now you guys can see it :lol3:
Attachments
sans.jpg
Scarthetrueking
maddog

Long Live The Queen!

Postby echostone » February 14th, 2019, 2:36 pm

That's a cool drawing. I like the blue ice? smoke? comeing out of the eye. It makes the drawing have a creepy feel.
Is it a charater from a movie?
echostone

Postby Dan35 » December 23rd, 2019, 11:16 am

you can unwind something like a comic
Dan35

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ultra Fox » January 30th, 2020, 6:29 am

please i want to stop SCREAMING :c
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Next

Return to Off-Topic Creativity