new tlk show coming to disneyworld

new tlk show coming to disneyworld

Postby Elton John » September 21st, 2018, 2:19 pm

Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: new tlk show coming to disneyworld

Postby HasiraKali » September 23rd, 2018, 9:13 pm

We've already decided we're going. I'm looking at booking right now actually. :lol:
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Re: new tlk show coming to disneyworld

Postby FlipMode » September 24th, 2018, 4:03 pm

I'll be there February so hopefully those photo spots will be up by then, that sounds fun. Although they already have giant TLK statues at Art of Animation, when I stayed there my room was quite far from the main building but I got to walk through the elephant graveyard every morning and evening so I low-key enjoyed that.

Not particularly excited about the dance party thing. Would have been good to see some new / rare character meets for that. Rafiki and Timon are both regular meets in the park, sounds like something they are doing for the kids really. Which is fine, but not something I am particularly excited about.

However, Disneyland Paris is getting a new TLK show in 2019 and if that's anything like Festival Of The Lion King (which is also at Animal Kingdom BTW and is awesome!) then that should be great.

I would love a TLK 25th themed Magic Band though.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Return to Beyond The Lion King