anything lion guard

Re: anything lion guard

Postby SimbasGuard » August 8th, 2018, 7:02 am

Well this would have to be the next episode we are getting and there is a synopsis that was released several months ago that fits with this title. I thought that this episode would be the season finale, but if it the next episode that is not the case as we still have 7 episodes to go after this.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Elton John » August 11th, 2018, 9:59 am

maybe today we will find out about the sept episodes. Disney tv animation twitter/fb typically posts upcoming show eps around this time of the month.

If there is another hiatus I will be a little miffed.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » August 11th, 2018, 10:54 am

Granted I do not know how The world of social media works, but I wouldn't expect anything until Monday. I doubt that there will be another hiatus. As that it would make no sense for them to pull back episodes further. The worst that could happen is that we would not get a new episode until September, 30th :exasperated:

SimbasGuard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby HasiraKali » August 11th, 2018, 6:09 pm

Not related to the TV show really, but a new Disney Junior "show" is coming Hollywood Studios and California Adventure. The release mentioned that it will include The Lion Guard. Giving that it's a dance party, I'm guessing just music, but still it's a park presence that wasn't there before.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby SimbasGuard » August 13th, 2018, 6:51 am

That is actually very interesting. The Lion Guard being involved in something in the parks in any form is good for the show :kiongrin:

SimbasGuard

Postby goody2shoes » August 13th, 2018, 12:55 pm

yeah i wish i could go see the lion guard stage show things also the lion king stage show things but i can't its too much money to do that for me
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 26th, 2018, 5:49 am

OK so I watch Sofia the first, and I just got the news that they will be having a series final, meaning they are discontinuing it, AND! I will tell you I work at Party City and we do STILL sell TLG party stuff :supergrin: come get it while its hot right here, https://www.partycity.com/search?q=lion ... lang=en_US (spread the word about this to others please) anyways, the thing I was told is our Sofia the first party stuff hasn't been selling that well, so yeah, and um I'm noticing that we dont sell much TLG party either sadly and that makes me really concerned. And I'm always checking to see that its well organized and good and everything for attention, I'm doing what I can to push it out there guys.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby goody2shoes » August 26th, 2018, 1:08 pm

i can't go to party city really we don't have the money but other party citys might be selling the lion guard stuff and other stuff thats not selling in yours
goody2shoes

Postby HasiraKali » August 29th, 2018, 12:25 am

I can never find TLG stuff at Party City because it's always sold out.

This was in my Mickey Monitor (Passholder Magazine) for this month. We're big Vampirina fans in this house, so we'll be going to this even though no one in our group is the target audience :lol:

IMG_1738.jpg
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby goody2shoes » August 29th, 2018, 1:00 am

i really like vampirina too but my most favorite is the lion guard but i can't really go out to see any live showings of stuff for the lion guard we don't have enough money.
goody2shoes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard