[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - MLK Writing Contest #43! [Voting!] — My Lion King Forum

MLK Writing Contest #43! [Voting!]

Poll ended at August 7th, 2018, 6:10 am

40%
60%
No votes

Total votes : 5

MLK Writing Contest #43! [Voting!]

Postby DGFone » July 28th, 2018, 6:10 am

DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 136

Re: MLK Writing Contest #43! [Voting!]

Postby Gemini » August 2nd, 2018, 7:03 am

Voted! Interesting set this round. :)
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby DGFone » August 3rd, 2018, 8:22 pm

Votings ends in nine hours! Let's get more votes than stories in, after all, there's only three of them. :P
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby Azdgari » August 6th, 2018, 1:25 am

What a great crop this time! Seriously, the level of writing in these three was super high. I enjoyed reading every one of them. They all had distinct flairs and qualities to them, but were all clearly full of good ideas that were well realized. For me, tough choice, but the first one was too much fun for me to say no to. Despite my own complete inability to be precise, I always appreciate writers that can communicate a lot through strong dialogue and sparse description, which that story definitely did. Fun character, goofy idea, and even a nice little moral on top of it. Kudos.

I missed the voting deadline, but... i can just reopen that poll real quick mmhmm watcha gonna do bout it
[/spoiler]
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby Regulus » August 11th, 2018, 12:47 am

Any chance we're going to see the winner announced soon?

Since voting is over, mine was the first one.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 205

Postby DGFone » August 13th, 2018, 6:27 am

Tomorrow - I am flying back home, and will post the winner topic on my computer.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Return to MLK Writing Contest