Do you think Kovu and Kiara will be bad or good leaders?

Do you think Kovu and Kiara will be bad or good leaders?

Postby FriendlyHyena » April 20th, 2018, 5:52 pm

Assuming that they stay in character to how they were in Simba's Pride, when they do assume the throne, do you think they'll take Pride Rock in a good or bad direction?
FriendlyHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Re: Do you think Kovu and Kiara will be bad or good leaders?

Postby TheLionPrince » April 20th, 2018, 6:23 pm

I think they will be good leaders. There's practically no enemy that can defeat the Pridelanders since the pride has doubled in strength thanks to the inclusion of the former Outsiders. I'm pretty sure Kovu and Kiara will know and learn to respect the Circle of Life and prevent animals like hyenas that seek to disrupt the balance. They also have the Great Kings of the Past to turn to for guidance. However, Africa is prone to a lack of rainfall and dry seasons which can affect the Pride Lands. Additionally, it would be interesting to see if Kiara develops any character flaws that can affect their leadership as Queen.

In the end, the potential for what becomes of their reign has limitless possibilities.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby PrincessKiara » July 12th, 2018, 10:28 pm

That is a very interesting question. I`ve often wondered myself how Kiara will handle being Queen, as well as how Kovu will handle being a leader..
I think they will be good leaders, given time for growth and maturity. I`m sure Kiara would handle making tough decisions, and the love she and Kovu share would make them a strong ruling couple. They would certainly never be evil or tyrannical - quite the opposite. In fact, Kiara might find it difficult to be harsh, but I think she would be a fair and just Queen.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby SimbasGuard » July 14th, 2018, 7:43 am

They also have Simba And Nala to learn from so they should be well prepared to assume The Throne when Simba And Nala abdicate. It won't be easy for them, but Their learning curb will not be as hard as it might otherwise look.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to Beyond The Lion King