Sir Elton John

Re: Sir Elton John

Postby Squeely » April 22nd, 2016, 1:16 am

[quote="Elton John"]Maybe the styles clashed in Hercules but you gotta admit it has a really catchy soundtrack.[/quote]
It was indeed a good and catchy soundtrack. But even better, is when you have good, catchy, and fitting. The fact that TLK shines in all aspects of that is part of what makes it perfect.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby zerodix » November 21st, 2017, 12:29 pm

i read that Elton announces to stop performing and producing new music in 2018. He now performs frequently in Las Vegas, is all i know. It will be a great loss not to be able to see him perform ever.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Elton John » November 21st, 2017, 6:19 pm

link please?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby zerodix » November 22nd, 2017, 1:47 pm

just google elton john (I was searching for old and new songs and I stumbles upon various articles stating the bad news)
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Postby WildSimba » November 26th, 2017, 7:59 pm

tbh elton john's part of TLK's soundtrack is my least favorite aspect of the film, and that's saying a lot because I love his music as a whole. I just feel it's overly sentimental and a little too romantic to be considered some of his best music. This is the same guy who did Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, one of the greatest albums of all time.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Elton John » November 26th, 2017, 8:02 pm

he worked on the compositions for the musical numbers, he did more than just the ending version of cyftlt.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby WildSimba » November 26th, 2017, 8:59 pm

Well he wrote and composed 2 songs that I like from the film then. (Never been a huge fan of the soundtrack overall, in fact the score is the much more memorable part to it imo)
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby zerodix » June 29th, 2020, 11:02 am

I'm kinda obsessed with Sir Elton John lately... I saved up money for his farewell tour concert in Belgium september the 9th (i live in Holland)
People, check this mans musical curriculum, you will be amazed. Eltons songs have been the soundtrack to my life since I was 8.. I recently discovered a song in which he performs with Lady Gaga. Artpop is the name of the song.
Just watch and listen, and enjoy!
more EJ fans here?
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King