Goals

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Goals

Postby nathalie » January 12th, 2017, 4:51 pm

I managed to add one more foreign TLK soundtrack to my collection during Christmas.
Still 6 to go, and then I'll have all official MC's / CD's !
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Rollo » July 4th, 2017, 6:17 pm

Old thread, but I thought I'd bump it since I've recently got back into collecting and I wanna share my enthusiasm 8-)

I used to avidly collect TLK when I was 11 or 12 years old but back then I was an impulsive buyer and I didn't actually think about what I really wanted. I just bought anything and everything that involved TLK. I have a brand new mindset nowadays and I'm only buying what I'm planning on keeping for life - aka the things I'd really treasure. So far, there's not a whole lot of stuff I want, which my bank account is undoubtedly delighted about.

I'd really love to get the Adult Nala from the Diamond Edition merchandise line to go with my Simba and Scar. I'd also love to get the 2011 version of the hyenas, provided they aren't re-released by the Disney Store anytime soon. I'm worried that these 2017 re-releases are slightly smaller than the 2011 original versions, which is the impression I'm getting from comparison pictures I've seen. I much prefer to get the biggest version available of a plush. Just a personal preference.

I'm also looking to collect the WDCC statues - my grails being Adult Simba, Adult Nala and Scar, but I'd love to get the full collection. They're beautiful and movie accurate, which is the sort of combination I like in merchandise. But these guys are pricey, and I only want to buy them from the UK since I know they'd get damaged in transit and I really don't want to risk them breaking on their way to me!

I'd also love to collect all the Mattel figurines and the Funko Pops. Not much I suppose :P
Rollo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 29

Postby KiovuLove » July 4th, 2017, 8:34 pm

[quote="Rollo"]Old thread, but I thought I'd bump it since I've recently got back into collecting and I wanna share my enthusiasm 8-)

I used to avidly collect TLK when I was 11 or 12 years old but back then I was an impulsive buyer and I didn't actually think about what I really wanted. I just bought anything and everything that involved TLK. I have a brand new mindset nowadays and I'm only buying what I'm planning on keeping for life - aka the things I'd really treasure. So far, there's not a whole lot of stuff I want, which my bank account is undoubtedly delighted about.

I'd also love to collect all the Mattel figurines and the Funko Pops. Not much I suppose :P[/quote]

lol thanks for reviving!

I've also kind of changed in that way. There's some things I have that are rare and I'd love to hold onto just for that reason, but other than that, I don't care for (enough to keep anyway). I just got someone interested in my kovu and kiara pillow plushes xD

I also really want the new funko pops. I have a friend who actually works for funko and has timon and pumbaa she's gonna be sending me for free since I guess they get free figures every once in awhile. I don't really care for timon and pumbaa merch, but the funko are cool. I really want the leaf simba coming out soon though. So I guess that's kind of a goal.

Other than that, I still want the Mufasa statue thing. I found a listing of it, but I really dont need the others (though that simba is ADORABLE) and that's money that I dont have right now :( http://www.ebay.com/itm/Very-Rare-Lion- ... Sw42dZLIHM

Other than that, some new goals are to see the broadway production, go to Festival of the Lion king (I'm trying to go to disney world in October, but not sure if it'll happen at the moment), get the Festival of the Lion King cd (I wanna wait until after I experience it), get a lion king pin collection going complete with display, collect pressed pennies also in a display, I'd like the new magicband for the next time I go to disney world but it's not necessarily a necessity (I'm already not sure I'm going in October :cry:), collect the magical collection figures (I already have the adult simba with zazu. I mostly want Scar with the mouse and the young nala and simba http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lion-King-Magic ... Sw8GtZRByH), this precious moments http://www.ebay.com/itm/Precious-Moment ... SwXYtY3CbI, and the complete Australian McDonalds Simbas Pride set.

I'm sure I'm missing some things, but these are on my list
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby SimbaSam » August 7th, 2017, 2:09 am

I have the talking Simba and that was high in my list...I think just for the sake of classics it would be cool to own tlk6na...maybe set it up with some Kion merch even tho it's not Kopa lol
Simba's Brother Image
Signature and avatar by TheLionQueen, They're awesome!
SimbaSam

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SB
Pride Points: 7

Postby KiovuLove » August 7th, 2017, 6:44 pm

I just got the magical collection scar with the mouse so I can cross that off <3

Ive had the 6 new adventures for awhile. They're pretty cool :)
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Postby Heeey-Kion » August 7th, 2017, 7:26 pm

[quote="KiovuLove"]I just got the magical collection scar with the mouse so I can cross that off <3

Ive had the 6 new adventures for awhile. They're pretty cool :)[/quote]

That's super hard to find for a decent price. Jealous!
Heeey-Kion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby nathalie » August 8th, 2017, 10:11 am

I got my 6 new adventures in mint condition for only 0,99 £ :o still can't believe it!
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Pride Points: 8

Postby KiovuLove » August 8th, 2017, 7:46 pm

Yea I think mine was like $25 which isn't bad. Didn't have the box, but the books are all mint
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Postby Lynx » August 11th, 2017, 7:59 pm

I'd love to pick up a boxed copy of each of the Nintendo Lion King games; I finally got the Game Boy release boxed last week :D
Lynx

Postby KiovuLove » August 11th, 2017, 8:02 pm

Oh yea the games have been some things I've been wanting to get for sure! Maybe even the skateboard game with other disney characters I think is for the Playstation would be cool
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace