Live action lion king circle of life?

Live action lion king circle of life?

Postby mewtwo » July 17th, 2017, 5:47 pm

So at d23 they showed a few minutes of the live action lion king. It was the circle of life song. Anyone know of anywhere I can see this online. My google-fu has turned up nothing but reviews without showing it and only fan-made stuff. Knowing disney this is under lock and key and such. But was wondering if anyone knew of any place to see it?

Thanks
mewtwo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Live action lion king circle of life?

Postby WildSimba » July 17th, 2017, 6:38 pm

Pretty sure Disney just showed it to people at D23. Don't think it's been revealed to the general public, considering it wasn't a completed scene. Just a small teaser for the people that were there.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby TheLionPrince » July 17th, 2017, 11:54 pm

It was screened exclusively to D23 members. The footage won't be released online anytime soon.

Also, everyone, please stop calling the remake a "live action" film. All the characters and background settings will be photorealistic CGI animation.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby mewtwo » July 18th, 2017, 1:40 am

[quote="TheLionPrince"]It was screened exclusively to D23 members. The footage won't be released online anytime soon.

Also, everyone, please stop calling the remake a "live action" film. All the characters and background settings will be photorealistic CGI animation.[/quote]

I legitimately was thinking of putting live action in quotes. Also I am not familiar with d23 so you are pretty sure no one snuck in a camera or such? If so there goes 3/4's of a gig of data I am not getting back.
mewtwo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TTB-Kun » July 18th, 2017, 9:44 am

[quote="TheLionPrince"]It was screened exclusively to D23 members. The footage won't be released online anytime soon.

Also, everyone, please stop calling the remake a "live action" film. All the characters and background settings will be photorealistic CGI animation.[/quote]
pepole who saw the teaser told that there were also real animals, so live action is kinda correct
TTB-Kun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 11

Postby TheLionPrince » July 19th, 2017, 12:48 am

[quote="TTB-Kun"][quote="TheLionPrince"]It was screened exclusively to D23 members. The footage won't be released online anytime soon.

pepole who saw the teaser told that there were also real animals, so live action is kinda correct[/quote]

Could you put up a video that states this? I've seen a couple of footage review videos on YouTube like this where the guys states "the animals looked real". One website reviewed the opening scene and claims it was animated in "full, photo-realistic CGI — practically shot-for-shot." Nevertheless, the use of photorealism CGI is to create the effect that you are watching real animals even though they aren't.
TheLionPrince

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gothprincesskiara » July 19th, 2017, 1:16 am

well now I know
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby mewtwo » July 19th, 2017, 1:34 am

So the way no one is answering I am assuming that there is no cell phone recorded copy online.
mewtwo

Postby TheLionPrince » July 19th, 2017, 4:48 pm

[quote="mewtwo"]So the way no one is answering I am assuming that there is no cell phone recorded copy online.[/quote]

Technically yes, you are not allowed to use cell phone, camera, or any other recording device during the events of D23 Expo. A D23 Expo website states recording devices were checked before some presentations. If someone did record the Lion King teaser footage on their smart phone and upload it to YouTube, then, Disney would take down the video in a heartbeat.
TheLionPrince

Postby zerodix » July 20th, 2017, 5:27 pm

so we are not viewing any not fanmade trailer soon?
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Next

Return to The Lion King