[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ] — My Lion King Forum

Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ]

Re: Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ]

Postby ScarsLove » June 2nd, 2017, 8:28 pm

The two made their way back over to the group just in time to hear everyone passing pleasantries and introducing themselves.

''I also thank you two for your help, without you two a lot more of my kin would find death.''

Xandra passed them by with just an acknowledging nod, settling down on her haunches and licking what blood she could from her coat.

"My name is Amalia'Tali, aspiring adventurer of- Skyrim... and that grumpy wolf over there is Xandra.", Tali spoke, walking up to moldur, "Dyllian, you said your name was? Could you please give my troubled conscious some ease and explain what the matter of this fight was? I just need to know that slaughter was justified in some way."
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 2nd, 2017, 8:47 pm

''It's nothing unusual... We have been forever at war with the Serathians and they have been trying to take over our land so they can get their hands on our sacred steelmountains.'' replied Dyllian.

''What's so special about those mountains?'' asked Eon.

''Well, those mountains are the only places on Aveloth where Erribylum can be obtained... Erribylum is a kind of enchanted metal that can be used to produce powerful enchanted weapons. If any races with ill intent manage to take control over it, that could be bad.''

''That makes more sense, hopefully dear lovely Tali deems that a good enough reason to acknowledge it justified.'' said Eon.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby ScarsLove » June 3rd, 2017, 12:48 am

''That makes more sense, hopefully dear lovely Tali deems that a good enough reason to acknowledge it justified.''

Tali pouts just ever so slightly, giving Eon an unamused stare as she clasps both of her hands together and talks in a sickeningly sweet voice, "Why yes, my dearest beloved Eon, that was justifiable." She then immediately changes back to her regular voice, turning to speak to the others.

"So, we came, we fought, we kicked ass. Where are we off to now?"

ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 3rd, 2017, 1:02 am

''Damn, your voice sounds adorable like that. If only you used that kind of voice to sing then it would've put me to sleep faster than getting hit by a battering ram.'' replied Eon.

''Well, I wish to invite you to the place where I live, called Relithiel, the Hidden City.'' replied Dyllian, before taking notice in Eon's sword.

''Knight of Daryon, that sword you're wielding.... It's forged from Erribylum. Only our elders are allowed to wield it. If I may ask, where did you get it?''

''That's a rather long story I'd prefer to share some other day, because right now I'm busy. So, take care kid.'' said Eon before leaving.

However, all of a sudden a brief moment later the Serathians returned with reinforcements, led by a fearsome tall looking Serathian warlord that can be observed wielding a large war hammer.

''Oh great, not him again....'' sighed Dyllian.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ScarsLove » June 3rd, 2017, 2:17 am

"Well if I can speak for some of us, we would be glad to accept your-" Yet before the last few words could escape her mouth Tali heard the thudded footfalls of many soldiers coming their way. Turning her head to investigate, she took notice of one Serathian in particular that towered over his men, wielding a great war hammer that would surely have a story to tell if it could speak.

"'Oh great, not him again....''

Tali looked down at Dyllion with a sullen look upon her face, "Friend of yours?" She could feel the wolf inside of her growling, wishing to come out. She clenched her fist and hushed its hunger.

Xandra padded over next to Balius and sniffed the air, 'Good, more practice targets.' Grinning wolfishly, she felt the fur upon her nape begin to bristle.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 3rd, 2017, 2:41 am

''Friend? No, he is anything but friendly. He is known as Kerrsh the Savage, and he commands the Emperor's forces.'' replied Dyllian.

''Go forth, crush the Moldurians like the insects they are. And kill the humans too!'' the Serathian Warlord called out, followed by his Serathian warriors rushing into battle, meeting face to face with the Moldurian army.

''Please, aid my kind as much as you can, for to many have already given their last breath in defence of these lands. And leave Kerrsh to me.'' said Dyllian.

''You'd better be knowing what you're doingt there....'' replied Eon while taking his sword out to prepare for battle.

''More scum has come to die.'' muttered Balius quietly to himself while lifting his huge blade in a single arm.
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » June 9th, 2017, 2:47 pm

The nape upon Xandra's shoulders bristled with ferocity as the wolf stood her ground, her newly found sword held within her jaws muffling her deep growling.

Tali nodded at Dyllion before feeling her wolf form begin to take over, "This may look bad but remember that I found for your side." She said before falling onto all four of her haunches, growing a thick brown pelt and her features morphing into those of a ferocious werewolf.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 9th, 2017, 4:47 pm

The serathian warriors attacked the crumbling Moldurian army, with Dyllian fighting his way over to his nemesis. Meanwhile, Eon and Balius engaged the Serathian troops with their weapons, but Eon had a somewhat rough time considering he has lesser physical strength than Balius or Tali in her werewolf form.

''Holy damn, this makes slaying orcs look like a children's game.'' muttered Eon.

''But no matter, no challenge is too hard for me.''
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » June 9th, 2017, 6:51 pm

Xandra, agile on her feet, swept in between the waves of oncoming Serathian warriors. She felt herself clipped by the blades of swords as she parried with her own, warding them off just enough to dodge a fatal blow by an oncoming serathian wielding a mace and chain. Tripping up on her feet, she faltered losing grip of the sword in her maw as it fell to the ground.

From behind the fallen wolf came Tali. She shoved the black wolf back up onto her paws and tore through another pair of warriors, shrugging off their blows with relative ease. Climbing atop a small rock and pricking her ears, Tali scanned the war torn fray of battling soldiers and dead bodies for her companions. Balius & Eon were lost among-st the crowd, not having noticed a lone archer stealthily crouched opposite their flank. Aiming very carefully at the beast slayer. The werewolf raced through the crowd, using her form to push aside the smaller enemies with ease and take down the archer before the arrow could even be shot.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » July 21st, 2017, 3:22 pm

Eon turned around and noticed just in time to see Tali taking down the ranged troop.

''Thanks, that was a close call'' he muttered towards her as he held his ground against more Serathian troops with Balius.

A squad of crossbow shooters tried to kill Eon and Balius by firing a volley of rapid-stop arrows, but Eon used his swiftness to doge the arrows and Balius reflected the arrows back by spinning his blade lightning fast in the pattern of a circle. They then made their way to the ranged troops and finished them off without mercy.

''By the way, I wonder how Dyllian is d...~'' Eon said before being knocked down by Dyllian after he was sent flying by the Serathian Warlord's battle hammer.

''Not so well by the looks of it.'' replied Balius sarcastically, as he glanced at Dyllian who is seeing stars while laying on top of Eon.
SlayerOfLight

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)