The Problem With This Site

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: The Problem With This Site

Postby Regulus » March 14th, 2017, 5:19 am

To my understanding:

> Moka makes post
> Carl leaves
> No drama exists on forum for a month, things are quiet and peaceful
> Carl comes back, makes ranty post about Moka causing forum to go to crap
> Drama is back

I wonder what the real problem was. I don't know for sure, but I have a pretty good feeling it was nothing Moka did recently.

And besides, this is Moka's site anyway. Moka can be an ass if he wants; he's the only one who actually pays for this. Sure, it can be frustrating when the admin does stuff we don't like, but at the end of the day, it's still his site, so whatever. Take a chill pill.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Si-Amber » March 14th, 2017, 2:08 pm

I love this forum best when it turns in to the Jerry Springer / Jeremy Kyle show. :D

Drama! Drama! Drama! Drama!

Yeah, that's all I have to say, I'm pretty Switzerland in this whole situation. I'm just here to be entertained.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Regulus » March 14th, 2017, 7:46 pm

[quote="Si-Amber"]Yeah, that's all I have to say, I'm pretty Switzerland in this whole situation. I'm just here to be entertained.[/quote]

I'm right there with you. :highfive:
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby MalibuTrashDog » March 15th, 2017, 2:54 am

Also did like SH ghostwrite this horsesh*t cause your writing style seems to have changed a tad.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Panda-chan » March 15th, 2017, 3:28 am

[quote="MalibuTrashDog"]Also did like SH ghostwrite this horsesh*t cause your writing style seems to have changed a tad.[/quote]
Exactly what I was thinking lmao.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby SimbasMate » March 15th, 2017, 2:17 pm

From the very scarce times I've been on here, there hasn't been any drama. Things have seemed pretty quiet on here, actually.

Anyway, Moka already replied to this post so no use getting into anything else. Just wanted to back up fellow members here that the board was OK until this post randomly popped up.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby it means no worries » March 15th, 2017, 4:17 pm

[quote="SimbasMate"]Just wanted to back up fellow members here that the board was OK until this post randomly popped up.[/quote]

This
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Timon the great » March 16th, 2017, 12:46 pm

[quote="CatchTheRain"]This thread is ironic to me since you basically bullied TimonTheGreat off the site. It's only ok when it's hurting you I guess.[/quote]
'Not taking any sides or supporting anyone on this forum (including Moka) anymore. I really and honestly don't trust pretty much anyone on here anymore either.

Out.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby Moka » March 16th, 2017, 3:24 pm

^ I wasn't aware of this. It sounds like it's too late, but if you want to talk, I'm available to PM. It may seem like an empty apology because I don't know what happened, but I'm sorry.

Anyway, locking this.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Previous

Return to Feedback & How-To