End of an Era

End of an Era

Postby KingKivuli » February 11th, 2017, 10:35 pm

I have been on this forum for many years. I have met alot of friends, made some enemies, but I can without a doubt confirm that without MLK and the people I have met helped shaped who I am today. I was thinking about doing a shout out to certain people but honestly, we will be here all night, and reading War and Peace would be easier.

All I can really say to everyone one of you, is thank you for everything. But after a long think over this last week I have made the hard decision, to resign as Admin, and leave MLK. If anyone will take my place, will be down to the team I leave behind, but I know they will choose well if they choose at all.

When I first joined MLK I was a brash young man who didn't really fit in anywhere, but thanks to this place, you people I have a life I am happy with, friends to support me, and confidence to make my own decisions and see them through.

I hope each of you finds what you are after in life, and no matter what happens, keep moving forward. Remember the Circle of Life is with us all and may the great Kings watch over you.

This is KingKivuli signing off. Take care all of you.
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: End of an Era

Postby Carl » February 11th, 2017, 10:38 pm

It was certainly a ride working with you, but I don't regret it. Good luck in life, dude. You'll be missed, but I understand it's for the best.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » February 11th, 2017, 10:39 pm

It's really hard to see you leave, but I respect your decision. After all, all of us have a personal life "out there in the real world". Yet, if you ever decide to return, we'll be here to welcome you back. :) Thank you for all you've done and good luck! :hug2:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Elton John » February 11th, 2017, 10:39 pm

Wow. I never knew you much but I guess this wasn't an easy decision to make.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Ninaroja » February 11th, 2017, 10:42 pm

I understand your decision entirely. All the same, it truly is the end of an era, and I feel like we've lost our leader of sorts (Moka's on a whole 'nuther, God-Like level, after all :P ) . All the best bud, but don't hesitate to come back if the notion ever comes to you ;)

:hug:
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Gemini » February 11th, 2017, 10:48 pm

Farewell dude. Good luck out there. :highfive:
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby WildSimba » February 11th, 2017, 10:49 pm

:( Thanks for all the work you put into the site. It's greatly appreciated by me, and I'm very sure others around here as well. I wish you luck in the personal issues in your life that you're going through. :)
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby FlipMode » February 11th, 2017, 10:54 pm

Y'know what man we haven't talked too much in a hot minute and we haven't always seen eye to eye but I am glad that we have been on better terms lately at least. I appreciate everything you have done for this forum and the site as a whole over the years.
I too have made a load of friends on here and without you guys who have dedicated time to this place over the years to keep things in check that may not have happened.

This is more a general shout out to the staff in general really but KK especially, man. That's a long time to dedicate to helping out on here. Kudos.

I don't know what has led to this decision for you but whether good or bad I wish you all the best! :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby MalibuTrashDog » February 11th, 2017, 11:36 pm

You'll be back. No one is ever gone for good :P
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Buffy » February 11th, 2017, 11:37 pm

[redacted]
Last edited by Buffy on October 20th, 2020, 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Next

Return to News & Announcements