Discussion on Religion - Where do you stand?

What religion are you?

Atheist
29%
Agnostic
6%
Agnostic - Leaning Theist
6%
Agnostic - Leaning Athiest
19%
Christian
19%
Catholic
6%
Buddhist
No votes
Hindu
No votes
Mormon
No votes
Jewish - Practicing religious
No votes
Muslim
No votes
Pagan
13%
Theistic Satanist
No votes
Lavey-Satanist
No votes
Other - Please Explain
No votes

Total votes : 31

Discussion on Religion - Where do you stand?

Postby WildSimba » January 31st, 2017, 12:02 am

Are you an Atheist? Catholic? Christian? Maybe a mix of several? Discuss your views here for us all to have a friendly chat and debate about religion. Nothing is off the table here, and only serious discussion is allowed. Any flaming or trolling will be reported by me to the mods instantly for deletion, thank you. :)
Last edited by WildSimba on January 31st, 2017, 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Re: Discussion on Religion - Where do you stand?

Postby FlipMode » January 31st, 2017, 12:28 am

Voted other as I am agnostic.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby WildSimba » January 31st, 2017, 12:48 am

Added ^^ If you or anyone else thinks of any others I missed, feel free to tell me and I'll add it. Sorry, can't remember everyone at the top of my head. :)
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MalibuTrashDog » January 31st, 2017, 12:51 am

The poll thing doesn't seem to be working correctly it's only showing me my vote.

Anyway I was born and raised Catholic and that's where I am.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby WildSimba » January 31st, 2017, 12:52 am

[quote="MalibuTrashDog"]The poll thing doesn't seem to be working correctly it's only showing me my vote.

Anyway I was born and raised Catholic and that's where I am.[/quote]

It's cuz I reset it by accident sorry I SWEAR IT WAS A MISTAKE ;-;
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Postby FireAndSun » January 31st, 2017, 1:56 am

I'm atheistic toward all the major religions, but I'm indifferent to the idea of there being some kind of deity outside of those religions, so I voted agnostic leaning toward atheism. To be specific, I'm an agnostic atheist.
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby Panda-chan » January 31st, 2017, 4:48 am

I'm an atheist because organized religion just doesn't make any sense to me. I spent most of my teenage years wavering between agnosticism and being religious, but I ultimately became an atheist when I was 17 and it seems like it will stay that way.
That being said I have no issue with people that are Christian or Buddhist or whatever. I may personally think most religions are idiotic, but it's not my place to tell others what to believe and it doesn't affect how I view them as a friend. As long as they don't shove their religion down my throat anyway.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Squeely » January 31st, 2017, 6:03 am

Was agnostic for a long stretch of time, but lately I've been leaning more towards Christian.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Regulus » January 31st, 2017, 3:45 pm

I'm probably the strongest atheist on here, now that Woeler isn't around anymore.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Carl » January 31st, 2017, 6:41 pm

I'm an atheistic Wiccan, so I chose Pagan as technically Wicca is a pagan religion. I'm against the concept of organized religion, but tend to have a "live and let live" attitude about it.

I was very hostile about religion at one point, hypocritically presenting myself as entirely without one, out of anger at the way Christianity has been misused around where I live to excuse being an ass. I've matured since then and realize that, while I'm still not a fan of the religion itself, its followers are not predominantly bad people. So basically what I'm saying is I'm rather mellow about religion now. Believe what you feel is right for you and I'll do the same, and as long as we're not trying to force one another into our respective practices, then all will be well.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Next

Return to The Den