Series 4 bling bags are out!

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Series 4 bling bags are out!

Postby Gaze » January 21st, 2017, 7:18 am

still just series 3 here, and considering that series 2 ended up never appearing in my area at all, I'm gettin worried! is there anyone who might be interested in buying some for me and shipping them over, if I cover all the fees? I'm starting to consider doing that since I want some of these figures so badly....
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Nilla » January 21st, 2017, 12:06 pm

I'm already shipping to you, so it'd be cheaper for you if I did it! Which ones do you want?
Nilla

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Gaze » January 22nd, 2017, 1:34 am

[quote="Nilla"]I'm already shipping to you, so it'd be cheaper for you if I did it! Which ones do you want?[/quote]
oh my gosh, you are the best!! Jasiri and Battle Janja are my top priorities, but I'm also looking for Simba, Nala, and Cheezi. whichever of those are accessible to you would be awesome
:D
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Nilla » January 22nd, 2017, 12:41 pm

As far as I know, Nala isn't available this series, so don't hold your breath for her lol. But I'll look for those next time I'm out! Are there any series 2 you want? I still see them in some stores. (Sorry, it's gonna take you longer to get what you bought from me now!)
Nilla

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Squeely » January 22nd, 2017, 2:09 pm

It seems as though every series has that one that just can't be found. Series 1 had Ono, series 2 had Kiara, series 3 had Battle Janja, and now series 4 has Nala. I'm starting to feel like the company should be sued for false advertising at this point...
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Nilla » January 22nd, 2017, 4:15 pm

I agree... it doesn't seem like it can be just a mistake at this point. Except Kiara WAS in series 2, just really rare. I don't think the others were there at all
Nilla

Postby Squeely » January 23rd, 2017, 8:06 am

[quote="Nilla"]Except Kiara WAS in series 2, just really rare.[/quote]
Was Kiara actually in it? I recently read that she wasn't, but the gift pack that came out had her in it, so she was obtainable that way. But perhaps the comment I read was in error?

Squeely

Sassy cub

Postby Nilla » January 23rd, 2017, 11:42 am

She was! I found her in the bags after a ton of searching. Seriously, way too many walmarts and targets
Nilla

Postby Squeely » January 23rd, 2017, 1:45 pm

Huh. Good to know Kiara was actually in there! A little too rare, though. Perhaps the gift set they put out was to make up for that.

I really wonder what's up with some characters being extremely rare or nonexistent. I heard Ono being absent from series 1 was some sort of error, but now each wave has had one that no one can find... Is there some sort of error in their system that causes this? Or is it the work of evil geniuses to promise characters but leave one out?

Squeely

Sassy cub

Postby Nilla » January 23rd, 2017, 2:27 pm

I feel like it's gotta be intentional? especially since you're not supposed to be able to tell what's in what bag until after opening so they want people to keep buying them fruitlessly looking for the missing one. And it seems like the one that's missing is always a highly popular character too. Making the same mistake over and over is way too convenient... But did you notice that Battle Janja was removed completely from the packaging towards the end of the last series? As if it was never there at all. It's just weird
Nilla

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace