TLK Remake who should be in the cast?

TLK Remake who should be in the cast?

Postby Tembo » January 16th, 2017, 11:14 pm

So the Lion King had such a flawless voice cast, who do you think they should cast for the oncoming live action remake?

I don't dare to give names but I would rather divide the characters in three groups:

1) Scar and Zazu should both have a Brittish accent, with Scar being played by a stage actor as Shakespearian as the character is.
2) Mufasa and Rafiki have some mysticism and are the characters that most heavily remind the African culture behind the film, so I think only an African or African American actor with a deep (Mufasa) or really histrionic (Rafiki) voice can do a great job. Certainly I would not take a Brittish actor for Mufasa! As some sugested Liam Neeson.
3) Timon and Pumbaa should be played by funny comedians of the Broadway showbiz.
4) Simba, Nala and the hyenas could be any of the latter.
Tembo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: TLK Remake who should be in the cast?

Postby Ninaroja » January 17th, 2017, 1:10 am

We already have a topic to discuss the potential voice actors for the TLK remake here . To avoid duplicates I'm going to lock this one.

~Ninaroja
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Return to Beyond The Lion King