Kupatana!

Kupatana!

Postby Moka » December 9th, 2016, 7:29 am

In the spirit of our community coming together (is this cheesy?), I welcome everyone to celebrate in the awesomeness that is KUPATANA!

Not really sure when Kupatana actually is, so let's say it's just all of December. (And parts of January because I'll forget to take it off.) :D

Thanks KK for the banner, the scarves are adorable.

Happy Holidays everybody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yt2V02QyTw
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Kupatana!

Postby Buffy » December 9th, 2016, 8:46 am

Yay! Christmas theme!

I partially miss the old theme because it was my favourite, but change is good and I like the blue shades. Works well!

Good job Moka, and awesome banner, KK!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Tora » December 9th, 2016, 9:25 am

Very nice theme. I don't normally like other themes, but this one is quite nice. :)
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Simbaholikov » December 9th, 2016, 9:30 am

Hah, thought I loaded the wrong site for a moment... :nehneh:
I loved the old theme but this is cool too (no pun intended), I like the icy wintery blue/white colours, good choice. :)
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Gemini » December 9th, 2016, 11:29 am

I have to agree that this is a nice skin. It's already grown on me.

Of course the old one was probably my favorite of the holiday skins but I think it was time for a change. I like the blue tones more than the red/green anyway and the inclusion of TLG seems fitting - even though I haven't really watched that show, it's nice to see that it's brought some change in the community with new members and skins and smileys.

:kionsmile:

But yeah, it's great guys. I really love it.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby FlipMode » December 9th, 2016, 11:54 am

[quote="Simbaholic"]
I loved the old theme but this is cool too (no pun intended) [/quote]

10/10 best post of 2016 confirmed :P

Yeah this new theme looks much better than the old Christmas theme, good job.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Si-Amber » December 9th, 2016, 1:05 pm

I approve! I've never been a big fan of the previous Halloween or Christmas skins, but this is classy and easy on the eye. Also, not overly Christmassy for those who don't celebrate.
Si-Amber

Pride Points: 74

Postby Marizzle » December 9th, 2016, 1:49 pm

I definitely love this new Christmas theme. The colours are just so pleasant! Of course, I'll miss the old one, but it was time for a change. :)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby moonsugar33 » December 9th, 2016, 3:28 pm

It's lovely, thank you!
moonsugar33

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby SimbasMate » December 9th, 2016, 4:33 pm

Whoa, this new Christmas/Winter theme is AWESOME! Thanks a bunch KK and Moka. :excited:
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Next

Return to News & Announcements