Simba, The King Lion...

Simba, The King Lion...

Postby Elton John » November 25th, 2016, 11:05 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ljZxyADbg8E

It's like an utterly bizarre and terrible combination of The Lion King, Kimba The White Lion, Bambi, and The Jungle Book.

The backgrounds are nice but the animations are really low budget. Voice acting and dialogue are bottom of the barrel.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: Simba, The King Lion...

Postby Squeely » November 26th, 2016, 11:42 am

Couldn't make it through much of this, lol. I will say the animation is far from the worst I've seen, but I'll be sticking with Kimba the White Lion for my non-TLK animated lion needs.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby KionScar » November 27th, 2016, 3:25 am

I've watched every available episode so far of Mondotv's Simba The King Lion, and honestly it does get better later into the episodes when Simba is young adult/adult… :) So, after the "Survival Camp".

Though, I gotta give them more credit for their fight scenes compared to say TLK itself...
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby zerodix » November 28th, 2016, 8:34 am

i laughed so hard at it! super random events, crazy characters and these random moments/noises XD pure gold
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby SilverSimba01 » December 6th, 2016, 7:25 pm

I couldn't bring myself to watch more of that, honestly, the animation isn't that bad, looks very decent, isn't really badly done but they still have room for improvements in my opinion, but definitely the voice acting is the thing that really drive me off so much from watching more of this.
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Return to Beyond The Lion King