Trick or Treat?

Re: Trick or Treat?

Postby Claws » November 12th, 2016, 12:44 am

FLIP >:l
Claws
Imitation of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Tico
Pride Points: 6

Postby Tsuki » November 12th, 2016, 9:55 pm

[quote="Flip_FTW"][quote="GeminiGemelo"]Geez, seems like a lot of people missed out. :/

I could maybe try to make an extra gift, too, since I have a three day weekend for Veteran's Day - I don't think it's fair that one or two people should have to do all the work making all the gifts for those that didn't get any.[/quote]

Who actually entered and hasn't got anything yet, though? At this point they might as well wait for Secret Santa lol but it's worth pointing out that neither Amanda nor Claws actually signed up for this.[/quote]

Ahhh fair point. That's sneaky :/. So it's just Sarger and InsaneSeagull who didn't get anything then? That still sucks :(
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby FlipMode » November 13th, 2016, 11:33 am

[quote="Amanda"]FLIP Y U DO THIS D8<[/quote]

Cz u didnt sign up lol
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Tsuki » November 13th, 2016, 5:26 pm

[quote="Flip_FTW"][quote="Amanda"]FLIP Y U DO THIS D8<[/quote]

Cz u didnt sign up lol[/quote]

The trick or treat is a give and receive like Secret Santa. You need to sign up to take part.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

Postby SimbasMate » November 17th, 2016, 3:47 pm

I haven't gotten mine. Guess I will just wait for the secret Santa for my gift. :busted:
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Shadowfax » November 17th, 2016, 4:02 pm

[quote="Sarger"]SimbasMate, are you ready to get completely spooped?

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/127004248/
You need Flash player. I haven't used Scratch in ages, so I'm kinda rusty on it, but your goal is to survive the Bunga apocalypse... which you can't, because it's a never ending onslaught. It's pretty spoopy, too.

(I know how catchy Zuka Zama is to you. Enjoy the remix. The spoopy remix.)[/quote]

I think Sarger made yours SM. The link doesn't work on my phone. If you can't access it, let me know and I'll make you something when I can get a spare moment.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Sarger » November 17th, 2016, 5:14 pm

If it don't work, I can always put out something else!

EDIT: Image
Enjoy!
Sarger
wew lad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ay lads

Pride Points: 11

Postby SimbasMate » November 22nd, 2016, 12:03 am

[quote="Sarger"]If it don't work, I can always put out something else!

EDIT: Image
Enjoy![/quote]

Hahahaha that's adorable! Thank you so much! It's UnBUNGAleiveable :superexcited2:
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Previous

Return to News & Announcements