Subliminal message on 2002 TLK poster

Subliminal message on 2002 TLK poster

Postby TheLionPrince » September 9th, 2016, 7:53 pm

...because people have too much time on their hands. Aside from the alleged "SEX" subliminal message, there has been a rumor going on for years that the 2002 IMAX poster of The Lion King in which the lion's face (reused from the original 1994 film poster) contains a subliminal message of the back of a woman wearing a bikini.

*Sourced from The Visual Community Guy

I know it's silly and unintentional of the poster artists, but share your thoughts.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Re: Subliminal message on 2002 TLK poster

Postby Regulus » September 9th, 2016, 8:34 pm

I'll just go ahead and say what everyone is already thinking.

So... is she topless?
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Elton John » September 9th, 2016, 9:04 pm

[quote="Regulus"]I'll just go ahead and say what everyone is already thinking.

So... is she topless?[/quote]

Looks like it.

Speaking of Subliminal, if you watch the lion king backwards complete with reversed dialogue letters the story is about the master plan of the illuminati, the patriots, the freemasons, the burger king kids club, and half the cast of saved by the bell: the college years.

Disney tried to make it as subtle as possible, but they could not escape my sharp mind.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Squeely » November 18th, 2016, 9:05 am

Stupid of people to see a person there when there isn't one. At least it is when they like to cry "Disney is sticking subliminal sex stuff in their movies and posters!"

Even stupider, these people don't realize that the Simba on the poster is made entirely of lizard men, a secret message from them that they are slowly infiltrating Disney, and we should expect them to gain enough power for an uprising in 50 years. Which, considering this was a 2004 poster, we now only have 38 years left.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Return to Beyond The Lion King