[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Out for a walk (open) — My Lion King Forum

Out for a walk (open)

Re: Out for a walk (open)

Postby Cloud5001 » July 3rd, 2016, 12:18 am

After a minute he followed after her walking cautiosuly knowing she could come out and pounce at any moment.
Cloud5001

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby Mistiria » July 3rd, 2016, 1:13 am

She crouched down watching for Max careful not to make a sound and find a place to hide. She was in the trees hiding waiting to see where Max was going to go.
Mistiria

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Mystery
Pride Points: 0

Postby Cloud5001 » July 4th, 2016, 2:28 pm

Soon Max was within range of her, though he did'nt know she was there at the moment.
Cloud5001

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mistiria » July 4th, 2016, 4:50 pm

Mistiria watched from behind a tree as he closed in on her. Just then she saw her moment and pounced out of the tree and before she knew the root was there tripped over it and was rolling. She couldn't stop herself so she just had to go until she stopped rolling.
Mistiria

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Cloud5001 » July 4th, 2016, 11:35 pm

Max heard this and took his chance leaping at her, he stops her pinning her down on his back looking down on her with a smile on his face. Of course Mistria still had a minute to turn this around but his hold was strong so it would'nt be easy.
Cloud5001

Postby Mistiria » July 10th, 2016, 5:23 am

After her fall Mistiria was disoriented about what was going on. She looked up to see that she was on her back and with a smile knowing she was beat. She just broke out in a laugh to show that she had fun but she knew she was hurt as well. She could hardly move her left front paw and watched to see what Max would do.
Mistiria

Postby Cloud5001 » July 10th, 2016, 3:20 pm

"Hehe I win so your all mine to tickle." Max smiled. First he gives her left front paw a massage to gently put it back into place.
Cloud5001

Postby Mistiria » July 24th, 2016, 12:00 am

She smiled at him and just let him do what he was doing. She looked at him after the bone was back in its place.

"Thank you," said Mistiria with a relieved look on her face.
Mistiria

Postby Cloud5001 » July 24th, 2016, 2:09 pm

"Your welcome I want my new captive as comfy as possible. Now up on your paws and march toward my den" Max ordered playfully. Max picked up some vines from underneath the tree.
Cloud5001

Postby Mistiria » September 1st, 2016, 1:33 am

She lost fair and square so she did what he wanted her to do. The thought of what was to come now.

(Sorry it took so long for me to reply)
Mistiria

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying