[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Avatars — My Lion King Forum

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Postby Moka » October 23rd, 2008, 10:56 pm

Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Avatars

Postby Buffy » June 26th, 2009, 11:03 pm

Moka, I am so sorry about my avatar. It was a gif and I didn't realize the rule! I won't do it from now on...
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Moka » June 28th, 2009, 5:05 am

No! It was my fault. That was an old rule that was changed a long time ago. *There* I removed the rule. I don't mind if it's an animated gif ^^
Moka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Buffy » June 29th, 2009, 10:17 pm

LOL! Ok... I still feel bad for breaking the rule which no longer exists! I normally follow the rules!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Nuruu » January 8th, 2010, 4:50 am

Is my avatar ok animated?
Nuruu

Pride Points: 0

Postby LadyAnette » January 8th, 2010, 5:07 am

Yes, avatars like that are fine. I'd make sure with Moka though. ;)
LadyAnette

Pride Points: 1

Postby Nuruu » January 8th, 2010, 5:10 am

Cool will do :confident:
Nuruu

Pride Points: 0

Postby Moka » March 12th, 2010, 1:02 am

I've increased the maximum resolution accepted for avatars. You can now have avatars up to 150x150 pixels, instead of 120x120. :)
Moka

Postby SilverSimba01 » March 12th, 2010, 1:05 am

That's awesome Moka, thanks
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Simbaholikov » March 12th, 2010, 1:05 am

Awesome news, Moka :)
That'll be helpful.
Simbaholikov

Next

Return to Feedback & How-To