TLK - June 15 - 22 years

TLK - June 15 - 22 years

Postby Simba_Lion » June 15th, 2016, 11:46 am

Happy 22nd Birthday, TLK!

The Lion King had its very first and limited release in North America on June 15, 1994; the wide release was later, on June 24. But we still can celebrate, right? :cheese:
Simba_Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Simba
Pride Points: 4

Re: TLK - June 15 - 22 years

Postby Elton John » June 15th, 2016, 1:40 pm

Of course!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Ninaroja » June 15th, 2016, 6:13 pm

Happy 22nd birthday TLK :D
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Marizzle » June 15th, 2016, 6:22 pm

22 years have passed? Already? Oh, wow. :-o
Happy birthday, TLK! :D
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby SimbasMate » June 15th, 2016, 8:12 pm

Wow, I can't believe that it has been 22 years already. It seems just like yesterday I was watching the movie for the very first time. Sitting there amazed, and in awe of this masterpiece. There will truly be no other Disney movie like it, ever. You just cannot beat that feels filled story line, the characters, music and of course the 2D animation. :) This movie will forever be in my heart and will always be brand new to me- no matter how many years have passed. Happy birthday, TLK. Hakuna Matata.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Tsuki » June 15th, 2016, 8:34 pm

Happy Birthday TLK!
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Shadowfax » June 15th, 2016, 8:38 pm

Good grief, now I feel old!
Happy birthday Lion King!
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby PrincessKiara » June 15th, 2016, 11:05 pm

Happy 22 years of The Lion King! :D I echo Shadowfax`s comment about feeling old, lol!
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby TheLionPrince » June 15th, 2016, 11:11 pm

Happy 22th birthday to The Lion King and to the characters and songs that became the roar heard around the world. In honor of its anniversary, I decided to share a CBS news report of the making of the film:

TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Captain Cupcake » June 16th, 2016, 3:47 am

And here's the CTN animation expo event held around the time of the 3D theatrical re-release, featuring an in-depth discussion about the film's creative process, production, and post-production.

http://vimeo.com/42057516
Captain Cupcake
Hnnng...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

HNNNGGGG!!!

Nickname(s): Master
Pride Points: 11

Next

Return to The Lion King