[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Harry Potter RP (Private: MadamLestrange and VM) — My Lion King Forum

Harry Potter RP (Private: MadamLestrange and VM)

Harry Potter RP (Private: MadamLestrange and VM)

Postby VitanisMate » May 31st, 2016, 10:22 pm

(My laptop is messing up on me so I cannot promise really long posts.)

Harry soon approached Platform 9 3/4 and looked towards Ginny and his children. He had a nightmare last night involving Voldemort and his sons Albus and James but kept that little fact to himself. He soon saw Ron and Hermoine and their children as well and moved towards them, "Ron, Hermoine good to see you."Ron smiled at his best friend and said to him, "Bloody hell mate you're running late." Harry quickly sighed as he said to Ginny, Ron and Hermoine, "When our children have boarded I have to tell you something that will explain that."

===

In some foggy dreamworld a young man suddenly started to talk to two shadowy figures as he said to them, "My Lord Voldemort you need not worry about your foes any longer for they will all die here soon by your loyal follower," with a huge grin on his face. He then said, "Bellatrix, the most loyal follower of the Dark Lord, you will have your revenge. The grandmother of those Weasley children, Molly Weasley, that pure-blood traitor harlot, will be poisoned for daring to kill you!" He then said, "My Lord Voldemort I want to assure you there will be no softness from me regarding Mudbloods. Those drunk Muggles that adopted me beat me! I hate Muggles and Mudbloods!" he said trying to let his lord know he had no problem killing all of his enemies and killing all Mudbloods at Hogwarts.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Re: Harry Potter RP (Private: MadamLestrange and VM)

Postby InsaneSeagull » June 1st, 2016, 8:01 am

(It's OK, I have other things to do but write in here anyway, so I probably won't be too active. I'll try to post as regularly as I can. Oh, and don't get freaked out by my username, it's a long story xDD)

Albus Severus was quite nervous knowing that the time for new school year came. There was one thing he learned during that one year he spent at Hogwarts - Hogwarts is not a place to mess up with and it's definitely not a calming, quiet school. Actually, it can be quite dangerous.

He approached his old friend, Scorpius Malfoy and his cousin Rose, when he saw them standing a bit further from the rest of the people.

"Hello", he said awkwardly.
Rose smiled. Scorpius nodded and said: "Nice to see you again, mate."

Hermione ran and hugged Harry. She was always delighted to see him. But when she saw the look on his face and heard what he said, her face darkened. "Harry, what happened?" she asked.

Bella's voice was heard from the shadows, quite clear, though it did sound a bit mystic.

"Dear son, I believe in you. You have that blackness in your soul your father has. Make sure to show no mercy. They do not deserve it. And if any other Muggle or Mudblood tries to beat you up... show them what you are made of!"

Voldemort didn't say anything at that point. He just nodded at Bella's words and made an evil smile on his face. He obviously appeared pleased.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby VitanisMate » June 1st, 2016, 11:55 am

Meanwhile his brother James Sirius Potter came up behind him and mocked at his brother, "Albus you're scared of another school year again?" he said noticing his brother's face and acting like the two people he was named and mocking his brother. He quickly looked at Rose and Scorpius and said, "Hey guys another year at Hogwarts...Rose you've probably already read all of the books we've been assigned this year haven't you?" with disbelief in his voice.

===

Harry immediately looked at Ron and Hermione with foreboding. "You remember the nightmares I had about Voldemort when he was still alive? Well I was fine for 20 years until I had another one today. I saw a young man who looked like a young Tom Riddle try to...kill our children." Ginny looked at her husband and said, "Maybe it was only a nightmare?" though she looked nervous. Ron also gulped and said, "Yeah mate Voldemort is dead. You killed him." Harry nodded but he did not have confidence in that now.

===

The young man quickly looked at Bellatrix and said, "You will have your wish for your son to serve the Dark Lord or die trying." He then said with pride to both Bellatrix and Voldemort, "Your superior blood runs through my veins which means these Mudbloods, half-bloods and pure-blood traitors will have no chance against our heritage!" He then showed his face. He looked like a young Tom Riddle with his mother aand father's jet black hair although he had his father's eyes.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby InsaneSeagull » June 1st, 2016, 9:40 pm

Rose gave James an annoyed look.

"I just read them twice," she said. "I already know most of the stuff, but it wouldn't be that fun if I came to Hogwarts already knowing literally everything teachers have to say. However I can be quite good in shutting you up for an hour with my wand!" said she and turned to Albus.

"How can you live with him?"

"Don't ask," answered Albus, with obvious nervousness in his voice. He genuinely cared for his brother, but his attitude didn't please him usually. "He loves to pretend that he's better than others, and that he knows everything, but he's really not a bad person, I swear."

Hermione perplexed. "Harry... you don't mean..." She closed her mouth for a second, finding it hard to say what she had in mind. "Looked like Tom Riddle? You don't supposed he's related to Voldemort? But it's not possible... I'll check everything in books as long as we get home!" She looked as though she was about to faint. Even though it was hard for her to admit anything that was so unscientific, she knew that Harry's dreams were not to be ignored.

Bellatrix's shadow just nodded proudly at her son. "Go and do well, our son. We count on you. And don't you disappoint us. Even to you - I will not show too much mercy if you do not do as well as we hope. But that will not happen."
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Postby VitanisMate » June 1st, 2016, 10:07 pm

As Rose threatened to shut James up James backed away in surprise and said, "Calm down Rose. I was only joking." As he listened to Albus and Rose talk to him as if he wasn't even there he suddenly coughed to the both of them and said, "Uh you know 'he' is right here right?! And Albus I am surprised at you. I never try to say I am better than other people like those Slytherins who talk about blood purity." He looked at Scorpius and tried to change the subject, "So Scorpy, did anything exciting with your mum or dad this summer?"

===

Harry quickly sighed and said, "I don't know what the dream even means. Voldemort is dead and since he was incapable of love has no children." Ron quickly did a sigh of relief and said, "There ya go mate, finally talking sense. He's long gone and dead Harry." Harry also nodded and said an uncertain, "Yes."

===

The dreamworld he was in finally ended as the young man quickly looked around and onlookers saw he was in a train compartment already on the Hogwarts Express. He looked out towards the Potters and Weasleys, knowing full well who they were and did an evil smile as he knew he was already on the train with their children and that they could do nothing.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby InsaneSeagull » June 2nd, 2016, 10:10 am

Albus just gave James a stern look but didn't say anything. He remembered how much he feared he would end up in Slytherin, but this time he kind of wished he had. He didn't like Gryffindors at all. Most of them were quite snobbish. "Look at my brother," he thought. Some of them were nice, but he actually preferred Slytherins. And especially Ravenclaws. Even Hufflepuffs were much more his taste than Gryffindors.

"I should have known," he mumbled.

This time, Scorpius interfered. Rose got pale, because it was quite a while since she saw him lose temper like this.

"You don't know Slytherins at all! Do you think that I agree to the way my father was acting at Hogwarts!? Most of the Slytherins actually value other houses. Alright, despite for Gryffindor. But I'm kind of sure Albus agrees with me on this one." Albus gave him a stern look, and Scorpius looked at him apologetically. "Sorry," he mumbled, "I shouldn't have said this." After a minute of silence, he continued: "Really, most of the Slytherins are not half as snobbish as you! And we take pride in other stuff, like advanced sarcasm and intelligence, not the blood purity! And Hufflepuffs love us, try to guess why!" He was as red as his pale skin would let him be.

"Calm down, Scorps," said Rose. "He meant no harm. That's just how he normally acts. I kind of overreacted myself."

Scorpius looked at her and blushed. "You are right." Then he turned to James and said one "Sorry," which didn't sound too honest. Scorpius seriously cared about Rose and Albus. Alright, Rose especially. They are the ones who accepted him from the beginning, even though he was judged because of his name literally from everyone, even in his own house. Actually, especially in his own house. It's like Malfoys were the ones bringing bad name on Slytherin. But he couldn't stand James. And he knew that those two secretly agreed with him. He couldn't stand other Gryffindors either. He never got what's so special about them.

Hermione wasn't convinced.

"Harry... I don't want to burst your bubble, but how can you be so sure that incapability of love still signs to him having no children? I mean, it's not like he needs to love that person in order to make her a child! Maybe he was under love potion. Or maybe he just wanted to have a child to finish off what he started?" She was still pale.

"I'll make sure to look through my books."

She gave a disapproving look at Ron.

"How can you be so carefree at time like this!?" she asked him.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby VitanisMate » June 2nd, 2016, 11:44 am

James jumped on the defensive as he said to Scorpius, "I wasn't even talking about your dad as I have no ill will towards him contrary to your opinion! I was talking about Slytherin being the house of Salazar Slytherin and Voldemort! I'm not saying all Slytherins are bad as Albus was named after a good Slytherin but there are still those in that house who respect Voldemort." He then mumbled and said, "No one has a sense of humour around here." He quickly looked at Albus and nudged him with his elbow, "So any girls like you Albus?" he said trying to embarrass his brother.

===

The young man quickly looked around in his compartment and made sure he was prepared. Once he was satisfied he quickly looked out the window and saw the Potter, Weasley and Malfoy children standing outside the train still tallking as he gave an evil smile again. He suddenly grew angered however as he wished could give Draco Malfoy the pain he deserved for his family abandoning their lord at his most critical fight against Harry 20 years ago. He quickly smiled however as he knew that was all in good time.

===

Harry knew Hermione was right as she usually was and nodded, "I think the only way we can ever know is making sure that the young man I saw in my dream does not exist." He then felt another dark foreboding sign as he suddenly started to search through the crowd having the feeling Voldemort was looking at them now. Ron quickly gulped at Hermione and said, "Because uh I am trying not to jump to the worst conclusion Hermione."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby InsaneSeagull » June 8th, 2016, 11:15 am

"As you probably also know, Peter Pettigrew was a Gryffindor!" Scorpius jumped in. "And he betrayed your grandfather. And Quirrel was a Ravenclaw! The point is that you can't judge the whole house based on a few people! Just like every family has its bad seeds."

"Like you are to ours!" Albus mumbled, but laudably enough. Scorpius and Rose just stood with their jaws down.

He then turned to his brother directly and said: "Girls probably like me, and even if they don't - I seriously don't care. I have more important things to do then brag all the time you know. I am not you."

He walked off in grief.

Hermione sighed.

"And how exactly are you going to do that? Do you know any dream-verification spells? I'll make sure to check in the library as soon as possible!" but she didn't appear convinced. She was almost sure that was impossible.

She couldn't help but smile at Ron. He was always like that. Careless as possible but still caring very deep inside.

"I know. Sorry. But you shouldn't joke about it," she said.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby VitanisMate » June 8th, 2016, 5:47 pm

(I know I am introducing the son early on but that is because there is an even bigger surprise that will happen later in this RP besides just him.)

James also dropped his jaw as Albus said those things to him. He quickly looked over at Rose and Scorpius and said, "Bloody hell he freaks out too much. He has no sense of humour." Suddenly a young man approached the trio looking like Tom Riddle, "That is because your brother is a weakling like your father." He quickly laughed as James whirled around and said, "Who said that?!" The young man said, "My name is Salazar and I am the son of Bellatrix Lestrange." He smiled as James looked in horror and James said to both Rose and Scorpius, "Get behind me! Get behind me!" Salazar quickly laughed and said, "That pathetic display of heroics is not necessary." He looked at Rose and said, "Hey Weasel girl that disgusting Mudblood mother of yours should have been given a quick death by the Basilisk and that blood traitor father of yours is an oaf!"

===

Harry and Ron quickly looked at Hermoine as Ron said, "Hermione don't you remember? Mum wanted to see us all after we dropped off the children so once you get the books from the library we need to see her."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby VitanisMate » July 11th, 2016, 11:23 pm

BUMP
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Return to Role Play (OT)