[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The White Lioness — My Lion King Forum

The White Lioness

Re: The White Lioness

Postby Mistiria » April 28th, 2016, 1:08 am

Her true intent that was one thing she didn't know of. What was her true intent and would that be something like betrayal. She didn't want to be an evil lion like her mother was. She just wanted a life without pain and even if she could go home she would just get hurt again.

"I like that answer but I don't want to be a bad or evil lion. I just want to have a home again. I don't know what blood runs in my veins but I don't know what my intent is at this point. I just hope to be brave loyal true and strong when I am old enough I hope to be also able to defend not only myself but my pride as well," said Mistiria in thought of where she was going in her own life.

As she was being tickled she cowers in fear not being use to playing or being tickled. She looked at the two hoping that she could get over her fearful nature. But at the moment there was nothing she could do able.
Mistiria

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Mystery
Pride Points: 0

Postby Braveheart » April 28th, 2016, 7:36 pm

"Mummy! She's shaking! She's scared sniff!"

"I know. Mistiria is someone not used to company. Maybe if she could adjust to our lifestyle, things will be better. It's not luxury living but you'll live."

Marah gave the little cub a slight nudge before waving to a heavier build male lion. In return, he lower his head before speaking, "My queen, Everyone is waiting. Please."

"Let's go eat lunch!"

"Mistiria, we all have the power to do good, no matter your past. I know your persistence, but you cannot fight without an empty stomach. Come."

Slowly she followed the male lion, her son tagging along.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Mistiria » April 29th, 2016, 3:12 pm

Upon seeing the male Mistiria looked at him with a curiosity. She had never met a male lion before. She followed behind the three just far enough not to get lost from the three of them. Maybe now she could also learn to play which was something she was forbidden to do.

"Thank you for this opportunity to prove myself to you," said Mistiria looking at the three ahead of her.
Mistiria

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Braveheart » April 30th, 2016, 7:32 pm

The older lion just gave her a playful wink and wave towards the young club before being led away by Marah. He had yellowish mane and a pale complexion. "Don't be afraid, I am quite friendly. My name is Tau."

Marah pointed at a small group of lions, lioness and various cubs playing in the distance. "We are going to be there soon. The others can be both unfriendly and friendly. And food will come soon, don't worry."
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mistiria » May 1st, 2016, 1:49 pm

(sorry I wasn't on too much)

The look in her eyes must have told him how afraid she was. But she was also becoming curious like a cub should be. She was still pretty much afraid and yet she just wanted a place to call home and be safe. She smiled at Tau moving a bit closer to older lions.

"I'm Mistiria it's nice to meet you sir. I didn't really realise just how hungry I have become. I grew accustomed to ignore my stomach but I promise I won't be any trouble," said Mistiria how was still afraid that she wasn't going to be welcome to stay.
Mistiria

Postby Braveheart » May 1st, 2016, 3:15 pm

(It's fine. Don't worry about it. I think it's just us 2 here. :P)

The lion just gave a slight nod at her responses, acknowledging her words. He made a circle with his paws in the air, as-a-matter-of-factly.

"It's a prilivege and a good opportunity to invite cubs to the pride. I'm thinking that pride should have new life after most of the old ones were slaughtered by the enemy in the previous battles. Oh, you should have seen the enemy. She have razor sharp teeth and twitchy claws. And probably an ugly looking face. I hope not to encounter them anytime soon."

"We are all surviviors here, Tau. This land is one of the last few resistences to the great evil beyond us. A black wind rises in the east and --- Talon!" Marah was suddenly interrupted by loud crushing of bones and meat from her son who was taking extra care with a zebra's carcass.

"Mistiria, catch!"

And a quarter pound of chunk of the white stripped flesh landed beside the young white cub.

"Come on, they are already handing out things!"
Braveheart

Postby Mistiria » May 11th, 2016, 2:52 pm

Jumping at the movement beside Mistiria she got into a defensive stance. But relaxed as soon as she saw what was thrown at her. She smiled nodding at the young cub and the lioness and lion in front of her. She was trying to keep her fear under control.

"Sorry I don't know what got into me. I guess I'm not use to having food thrown at me," said Mistiria looking over at the food beside her.
Mistiria

Postby Braveheart » May 13th, 2016, 5:32 am

"What kind of environment do you live in, Mistira? Near the marshlands? The desert?" Talon inched closer to her, lifting the pound of meat towards her paws. He didn't want to scare her away nor make her tense. Perhaps she lived in a traditional environment?

"Normally lions fight for food when it comes to dinner. The strongest gets to eat first since he or she leads the hunting party to victory and trumps the others. But here it's very orderly. No one fights but waits their turn. In a way we are more civilized compared to the savages nearby."

Talon pat her back and gave another assuring smile.

"Relax. No one will hurt you when I'm around. Except during training..."

"Who's going to adopt the little one? Are we going to have a ceremony?" Tau lifted his head in between bites. "It's not often we adopt another child, so someone has to take her in, preferrably a lioness who had cubs before."

"I'm not sure either. I'll ask the rest after the meal and hold the ceremony." Marah responded, waving a bone nonchantantly.
Braveheart

Postby Mistiria » May 18th, 2016, 12:15 am

"I came from a place that boardered the desert on one side and lush grasslands on the other side. The did a I left on was near the grasslands they take good care of their cubs until I came along. I sometimes wonder if my dad ever found out about me or if he doesn't know I exsist. But I know I'm in a better place than I was. Thank you for the food," said Mistiria looking at the other young cub with a smile.

She looked at the others eatting and started to eat the meat given to her. She didn't stop until she was full and there was still something left over. She didn't realise just how hungry she really was. She offered the last of her meat to Talon with a smile. But when she heard about a ceremony she looked up at the adults in thought.
Mistiria

Postby Braveheart » May 19th, 2016, 3:05 am

"No problem. But maybe it's a blessing in disguise you came here. At least this is where you get a much better treatment than those back home. A future awaits! If we get to meet your Daddy one day, what would you say to him?"

Talon brushed against her face, nuzzling her neck a little before getting some bites of the food. He closed his eyes, thinking of the future. Maybe things would finally settle down and be peaceful all over again. A weird sensation jolted him and the young cub just shook his head. He just sat upright.

"It's an elaborate ceremony. There will be a clearing and music. You'll need to swear allegience to our pride and take the oath, where our rules will be explained to you. The hardest part comes after that. We need someone to take you in as their child. I strongly believe that no child should be left alone. But the problem is, we are not very sure who will be willing to take you in."

Marah added, looking at her directly.

"But don't worry, I will keep you company, Mistiria!"

"You mean her new mother...And you will. The place is quite big despite having heavy loss in the last battle."

"Come on, don't be so strict to the child! They will be here soon." Tau said, looking into the distance.
Braveheart

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying