Email Outage

Email Outage

Postby Moka » April 7th, 2016, 6:36 am

Sorry everyone, the forum's email provider done goofed and there was an email outage for a few days (since late March, I believe, but not sure).

Anyway, if you're a new user who registered in the last week or so and haven't been able to receive the activation email, you can use this link to resend it: http://mylionking.com/forum/ucp.php?mode=resend_act

Sorry about that! Things should be working again. :D
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Email Outage

Postby DGFone » April 7th, 2016, 6:39 am

That explains why I saw that I had a PM but never got an email about it. Still, could be a lot worse, such as not being able to post due to not getting the account activation email. Thanks for the fix, Moka! :grouphug:
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG

Postby Marizzle » April 7th, 2016, 7:03 pm

Gosh, the lack of e-mails really set me off here, as I was used to checking new replies through my e-mail. :lol: Thanks for fixing it! :D
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Regulus » April 7th, 2016, 7:54 pm

The American people are sick and tired of your damn emails! :P
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Claws » April 8th, 2016, 1:36 am

Don't worry Moka, I'll still vote for you even after this "Emails Scandal" ;)
Claws
Imitation of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Tico
Pride Points: 6

Postby SimbasGuard » April 8th, 2016, 5:42 am

Thanks for being on top of things Moka. 8-)
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby gothprincesskiara » April 8th, 2016, 4:24 pm

thank you for a while I was thinking someone hacked me or something cause I was having computer problems too , thank goodness thanks for the save
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Moka » April 11th, 2016, 1:02 am

Noooooo, I've become Hillary Clinton. Haha.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to News & Announcements