New Here

New Here

Postby emily123 » January 5th, 2009, 3:08 pm

Hey, I just joined here. So you may see me just lurking around here for a while, getting to know what's around the Forum. Anyway, I guess I should say a few things about me..

-ahem-

Hello, I have an obsession with wolves and I'm a volunteer with Defenders of Wildlife. I don't do much stuff with them, since I'm at a young age.

I've been through 3 divorces, and I have 3 different families. I have a German, Italian, and Scottish family. I'll give a list of my pets:

German side: 4 Cats

Italian side: 2 Dogs, 1 Bird, and a salt water aquarium

Scottish side: 6 Dogs, 4 fostered kittens (my aunt works at a humane society, so most animals come and go. I don't get in touch with them a lot, and I only visit them once a year, due to the holidays. So I won't have much updates.)

My favorite color is blue.

My favorite Disney film is The Lion King.

My favorite Universal Studios film is Balto.

My favorite bands are Linkin Park and Evanescence.

I can spell pretty accuretly, and I acutally KNOW the difference between "your" and "you're"... -_-

I live in the USA, and I've been talking to people around the owrld for years. I still love to. So if you're from a different country and you're curious to know about my country or more about me, I'm open any time. ^^ Even if you're from the same country. I'm very talkitive.

So that's all I'll post. I hope to meet many people here, and have a wonderful time here. ^^
My DeviantART|My Animation Source Profile|My YouTube|My Howrse
Question wuz here. Question loves Emily. :p Oh, and it's MY peanut butter!
emily123

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your everyday forum creeper~

Nickname(s): Emi, Emmy
Pride Points: 6

Re: New Here

Postby serra20 » January 5th, 2009, 3:53 pm

Hey!Emily!It's so nice to see you here!Hello!
serra20
An old pride member

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby Moka » January 5th, 2009, 6:39 pm

Welcome, Emily! You're so lucky to have so many pets!

I hope you enjoy it here :)
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby serra20 » January 5th, 2009, 6:40 pm

I know emily.We're friends on Balto Source.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby Moka » January 5th, 2009, 6:42 pm

Oh, cool :D
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby kovu42 » January 5th, 2009, 8:44 pm

Great intro and nice to meet you!

Also, Linkin Park is a pretty addicting band...
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
Icarus and Daedalus Fantasy - Keith Gates
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

Pride Points: 2

Postby Zeke » January 5th, 2009, 11:28 pm

Welcome to MLK Emily. You'll have a great time here.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby emily123 » January 6th, 2009, 12:39 am

Thank you everyone. ^^
My DeviantART|My Animation Source Profile|My YouTube|My Howrse
Question wuz here. Question loves Emily. :p Oh, and it's MY peanut butter!
emily123

Your everyday forum creeper~

Nickname(s): Emi, Emmy
Pride Points: 6

Postby NightmareMoon » January 6th, 2009, 12:40 am

Wow, welcome to MLK, emily! ^^
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby whitewolf17 » January 7th, 2009, 4:41 am

Welcome to MLK Emily!!

I thought ya were the same Emily from Balto Source/Lion King Source.
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Pride Points: 0

Return to Introductions