Hakuna Matata Is Arguably the best song.

Re: Hakuna Matata Is Arguably the best song.

Postby HereWeStand » March 2nd, 2016, 7:54 pm

I think the problem with Hakuna Matata is that it's more obvious it's meant for the younger audiences, along with Timon and Pumbaa who generally put a lot of older TLK fans off. I don't hate it personally but it just doesn't have as much appeal to me as the other songs because of this.
HereWeStand
-

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shawry111 » March 4th, 2016, 4:11 am

Yeah I get what you guys mean, but I think I like it best as a song, if you listen to the version without the voices and stuff you can really appreciate the amount of talent in terms of voice and instruments etc. That were actually put in this song I'm not really sure how to explain it, the vocals out of Simba (Joseph Williams) at the end of the song give me goosebumps every time. Yeah, I don't like Timone and Pumba either, I don't think they needed to be in the movie.
Signature made by Julie Skywalker, thank you so much!

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore
Shawry111
"Pinned ya again!"

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Danger? I laugh in the face of danger, ha ha ha ha

Nickname(s): Shawry
Pride Points: 4

Postby BrianGriffinFan » March 29th, 2016, 5:11 am

[quote="Shawry111"]Yeah I get what you guys mean, but I think I like it best as a song, if you listen to the version without the voices and stuff you can really appreciate the amount of talent in terms of voice and instruments etc. That were actually put in this song I'm not really sure how to explain it, the vocals out of Simba (Joseph Williams) at the end of the song give me goosebumps every time. Yeah, I don't like Timone and Pumba either, I don't think they needed to be in the movie.[/quote]

Do you know who Joseph Williams is?
BrianGriffinFan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Shawry111 » March 31st, 2016, 9:16 am

Yes, I do.
Signature made by Julie Skywalker, thank you so much!

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore
Shawry111
"Pinned ya again!"

Danger? I laugh in the face of danger, ha ha ha ha

Nickname(s): Shawry
Pride Points: 4

Postby Leo111 » April 27th, 2016, 1:34 pm

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase

Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze

It means no worries for the rest of your days

It's our problem-free philosophy!! :)
Leo111

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to The Lion King