Banzai
No votes
Ed
No votes

Total votes : 73

Re: Most beautiful character?

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 29th, 2016, 2:28 pm

I would say scar is one beautiful lion, cause he is unique :coldhearted:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Shawry111 » March 2nd, 2016, 8:32 am

Can't disagree with that! Good point. :evil:
Signature made by Julie Skywalker, thank you so much!

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore
Shawry111
"Pinned ya again!"

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Danger? I laugh in the face of danger, ha ha ha ha

Nickname(s): Shawry
Pride Points: 4

Postby DGFone » March 2nd, 2016, 8:50 am

I have to say, from a characterization point of view, I'm surprised Mufasa doesn't get more votes.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Troll Berserker » March 2nd, 2016, 2:22 pm

Sarabi. I really like her design.
[quote]"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts[/quote]
PREACH!

Image Image Image
"We've come to scream in the happy house
We're in a dream in the happy house
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Postby PridelandsPhantom » March 16th, 2016, 11:18 pm

This has two meaning for me. I find both Nala and Sarabi beautiful, but Sarabi has both outer and inner beauty and is very underrated as far as a character goes. First of all, she looses everything including her husband/mate, son, and kingdom all in one day. She has Scar take over the Pridelands and hyenas, yet, in spite of it all she stays proud, regal, and determined. She also stays loyal to the memory of Mufasa even after Scar physically hurts her for doing so. She still is proud and loves Simba for coming home and taking the throne and supports Nala as the new queen. She is just a great character and strong. She is also the second to attack Scar after Nala and realizes the lies Scar fed her son to make him feel responsible for his father's death. :resist:

Nala is also beautiful both inside and out. First of all, she essentially grows up in the lion version of a concentration camp but still has a positive, strong, loving personality. She resists Scar's attempts to make her queen and leaves to find help. She tells Simba his duty is to his kingdom and his pride even when Simba doesn't want to face the facts. She could have been bitter towards Simba for living and not coming home, but instead she wants to make things right and restore order to the kingdom. She wants to take her place as his side as queen. :understanding:
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby Soren » March 19th, 2016, 7:30 pm

[quote="The Spirit of Life"]Adult Nala. Power, beauty, elegance and grace. She's like a million dollar sports car.[/quote]

Wow... I couldn't agree more... Spot on!
Chasing Cars Sig by SimbasMate

ImageImageImageImage
Mood buttons by Carl
Soren
One day...

I may return.

Nickname(s): Hummingbird, Kiaraholic, Stranger, Dumbo, Balto
Pride Points: 31

Postby BrianGriffinFan » March 29th, 2016, 5:06 am

[quote="SimbaNala+KovuKiara"][quote="The Spirit of Life"]Adult Nala. Power, beauty, elegance and grace. She's like a million dollar sports car.[/quote]

Wow... I couldn't agree more... Spot on![/quote]

I just don't understand this. What is so great about her that people have to make her out to be the most beautiful to the point that they're comparing her to sports cars? :sad:
BrianGriffinFan

Pride Points: -2

Postby Amur_Tiger » April 15th, 2016, 8:06 pm

[quote="BrianGriffinFan"][quote="SimbaNala+KovuKiara"][quote="The Spirit of Life"]Adult Nala. Power, beauty, elegance and grace. She's like a million dollar sports car.[/quote]

Wow... I couldn't agree more... Spot on![/quote]

I just don't understand this. What is so great about her that people have to make her out to be the most beautiful to the point that they're comparing her to sports cars? :sad:[/quote]

Because 'Can you feel the love tonight' was well executed and effective, don't underestimate the ability of music to get those feels going.

Amur_Tiger

Pride Points: 9

Postby Soren » April 15th, 2016, 11:58 pm

[quote="Amur_Tiger"]

Because 'Can you feel the love tonight' was well executed and effective, don't underestimate the ability of music to get those feels going.

Image[/quote]

Definitely. In fact, I actually watch the official video for that song on YouTube a lot, and it still hasn't gotten old for me. The look that Nala gives Simba...
No words. :-o
Chasing Cars Sig by SimbasMate

ImageImageImageImage
Mood buttons by Carl
Soren
One day...

I may return.

Nickname(s): Hummingbird, Kiaraholic, Stranger, Dumbo, Balto
Pride Points: 31

Postby Amur_Tiger » April 16th, 2016, 1:28 am

[quote="SimbaNala+KovuKiara"]
Definitely. In fact, I actually watch the official video for that song on YouTube a lot, and it still hasn't gotten old for me. The look that Nala gives Simba...
No words. :-o[/quote]

Oh there are words, look up 'honest trailers lion king' on youtube and they describe it pretty well, and humorously.
Amur_Tiger

Pride Points: 9

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King