"yummy yummy" new Timon and Pumbaa song from the series

"yummy yummy" new Timon and Pumbaa song from the series

Postby thanigraphics » February 24th, 2010, 12:10 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bldULQMhn4&feature=PlayList&p=4E1421E3F5F522BF&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=50 it's in Finnish, and I really love it! It's Timon and Pumbaa singing about the taste of all kinds of insects they eat :P
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Re: "yummy yummy" new Timon and Pumbaa song from the series

Postby Simba » February 24th, 2010, 12:17 am

ah, I love that song. but it's not new. it's one of 3 featured at the end of the T&P Show from season 2
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby thanigraphics » February 24th, 2010, 12:20 am

So there are 2 more songs? :tojo: Do you have them linked somewhere? Lol, I thought they were new :crazy:
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby Simba » February 24th, 2010, 12:36 am

I don't know any links. I tried to dub them all off the tv once, but it didn't turn out so well :ehh2:

yeah, they're over a decade old from their debut in 1995 lol. I don't recall having seen them back then, but like a year or so ago, they started adding them to the end of several episodes and sometimes at the end of movies if there were spare minutes. the other 2 are "Stand By Me" and "The Lion Sleeps Tonight," both of which are just redo songs. and "Yummy Yummy Yummy," my favorite, is based on another old song but with the lyrics changed up.
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Postby thanigraphics » February 24th, 2010, 12:44 am

I remember those 2 :chumvi: , Stand by Me was in the first Timon and Pumbaa movie indeed :tojo:
And I remember The Lion sleeps Tonight as well, I saw it on youtube, half a year ago....it's one of the rare scenes in the T and P series where Simba appears (though he looks kinda cartoonisch, compared to his appeareance in the movies)
Do you remember where the song "yummy yummy" original is? With the original texts? :)
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby Simba » February 24th, 2010, 12:50 am

sadly, no. I've not really gotten on YouTube much before, and I only saw it on the T&P Show before it was taken off air last February. I had them recorded on my DVR, but it's hard drive burned up last year and had to be replaced....so I lost everything I had recorded.

but I recall it starts off, "Yummy, yummy, yummy! I got bugs in my tummy, and I feel like munching you! Bugs are such a sweet thing, good enough for eating. Sweet thing that ain't no lie. Kinda like sugar, kinda like spices, kinda like what they dooo-ooo-ooo-ooooo...."
Simba

[inactive account]

Postby thanigraphics » February 24th, 2010, 12:53 am

aww, too bad your DVD recorder died :tama: I'll search for the English version of Yummy Yummy on youtube (this is the Finnish version that I found by coincidence) :tojo: If I can find the lyrics there, I might post them here ;)
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby SilverSimba01 » February 26th, 2010, 1:43 am

Well, I have the links for this 3 videos, "The Lion Sleep Tonigh", "Stand By Me", and "Yummy yummy yummy" from this series

The Lion Tonight
Stand By Me
Yummy yummy yummy
Last edited by SilverSimba01 on February 26th, 2010, 2:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Simba » February 26th, 2010, 2:07 am

thanks for the links, SS01! did you see an English version of "Yummy Yummy Yummy" too?
Simba

[inactive account]

Postby SilverSimba01 » February 26th, 2010, 2:09 am

yep, let me just add the other link in my last post :innocent:
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King