Disney sub forum

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Disney sub forum

Postby FlipMode » February 21st, 2016, 11:51 pm

Hello. This was bought up in a different thread but I feel that given the scale of Disney now and the fact that by association, we are all fans here in some way or another, maybe Disney could have its own sub section?
Because all the Marvel, Star Wars, Disney studios, Disney channel, the theme parks etc. Disney is quite the colossal company and has its hand in so many cookie jars that there is almost always something to talk about.
Apparently we actually did used to have a Disney sub section. I'd use it, I definitely want to make a thread about the new Jungle Book movie and see what everyone thinks about it. I'd also put my Disney vlogs there and stuff. So yeah just a suggestion.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: Disney sub forum

Postby Elton John » February 21st, 2016, 11:55 pm

Sounds like a good idea to me.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Carl » February 23rd, 2016, 3:16 am

I agree that this is a good idea; I'm sure there would be a lot of discussion in such a forum, and it might make some of the more casual fans of TLK decide to join if they were on the fence about it.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Tsuki » February 23rd, 2016, 12:55 pm

Sounds good to me.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Ninaroja » February 24th, 2016, 5:31 pm

[quote="Killjoy Dixon"]I agree that this is a good idea; I'm sure there would be a lot of discussion in such a forum, and it might make some of the more casual fans of TLK decide to join if they were on the fence about it.[/quote]

I second this :) We'll have to talk to the big M in the sky about this :lol:
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Moka » February 25th, 2016, 8:45 pm

[quote="Ninaroja"]the big M in the sky[/quote]

... Mufasa? :ghost2:

8-)

I think this is a great idea. I'll make it. I want to talk about the new Jungle Book movie coming out, too.

EDIT: I put it in the lounge!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby FlipMode » February 26th, 2016, 11:39 am

Oh cool, thanks! I think it may also need sections within it for movies, TV, music, theme parks, Broadway etc. But we will see, I have lots of thread ideas. :D
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Return to Feedback & How-To