Smilie stories!

Re: Smilie stories!

Postby Leviara_Lioness » February 19th, 2016, 5:05 pm

Leviara :nalasmile: Ahh Simba, yes I'm fixing youre Son's mouth which was hurting from a bad loose tooth that was coming out. But I apologise if I upset you, Sire?! Actually Nala its good youre husband/King Simba is protective, I appreciate that! But I could not leave that tooth in there, it was gonna get infected, which would have dire consequences!

**bows politely** King Simba, Queen Nala , Princess Kiara, my Names Leviara, sorry I did not introduce m self, I was more concerned for you're sons health and life! He will be well in a about two weeks time, with proper care for that removed tooth area in his mouth. **Shows Kiara, Nala and Simba the things needed to care for Thier sons mouth** You will need this to care for it, unless you want me to continue to help?!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Alexterri1 » February 19th, 2016, 6:32 pm

[Hey Liviera, just so you know, we're using canon characters, not OCs ^^

:eyebrow5: Okay, fine, just don't come near my son again!

:roll: Dad, why do you have to be so overprotective?
What is the difference between a cat and a comma? One has claws at the end of its paws, and the other is a pause at the end of a clause :D
Alexterri1
Queen of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are One

Nickname(s): Alex
Pride Points: 6

Postby Leviara_Lioness » February 20th, 2016, 3:33 am

(OOC: Oh ok, I didnt know, but I wasnt sure, thank for the advise, Alex! So which Lioness am I?)
:bethatway: Yes of course Sire, as you wish. I will not bother Kion again...Oh King Simba,Nala, Kiara... a strange Baboon came to me today, he had a long stick, with him with gourds on its top, he danced around singing this odd song, smiling, laughing..he said to me as he grabbed my face, which freaked me a bit, saying in this spooky eye'd look :looney: as he faced me, nose to nose, ( :hey5: :looney: " Ohhhhh you're thee one! Ha Ha Ha! The Lioness of Fire and Love, I saw you in Visions, Dee spirits they told me of you, hahahaha" Now go! You're Destiny awaits with the PrideLanders!")
So he smacked my head top of with that stick thing, bounding off singing this odd rhythmic chant I'll never figuar out... So I wondered over to here, I guess this Baboon was wrong..I'm not the one....but if you dont believe me, then ask him... My apologies for troubling you, Sire.. **lowers her head ears and turns walking away submissively, choking back her crying**

**a very very thin starved lioness Turns and walks off disappears into the forest/jungles, tears running down her face....thinking to her self.. "oh well I tried to do a good thing and what do I get..trouble..hmmp :roll: , most fathers would've been happy to have someone help thier son, but ok, guess he's not one of them.. I havent eaten in leik 2 month's, I hurt so much inside..thank goodness for water"..... finds a deep grassy hollow, rests in it, hidden perfectly from sight...looking at the OutLands, just mere feet away from her, a dry barren place...Wonders what its like there, would she be appreciated??, falling deeply asleep :asleep: :asleep: to stave off hunger from being starved...**
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Postby Alexterri1 » February 20th, 2016, 4:01 am

You're not any character in particular. Like, someone could play Kiara and Simba in the first post, and th4en the next person could play Simba and Nala. It depends on how you think the characters would react/ how the story would go! Also this is suppose to be funny lol}

Meanwhile, the next day:

:bigteethnala: Simbaaaa! I saw you go into the outlands last night!
What is the difference between a cat and a comma? One has claws at the end of its paws, and the other is a pause at the end of a clause :D
Alexterri1
Queen of the Pridelands

We are One

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » February 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

:? Didja now? Well I... I... I'M IMMUNE THERE WAS THIS VOLCANO AND SINCE IM IMMUNE I WAS GONNA PLAY IN IT
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby Alexterri1 » February 20th, 2016, 5:48 am

:oh?: Yeah, sure, Simba, and I'm a monkey's uncle! Are you seeing one of the outlander lionesses??
Alexterri1
Queen of the Pridelands

We are One

Postby Leviara_Lioness » February 20th, 2016, 11:17 am

(OOC: Ok I see, thanks, I get stuff confused often in RP sometimes)
:D **laughs out loud** well well I see somebody was busy and you called me sneaky, Simba XD , yeah its funny how you get amnesia when you get caught LOL xD :lol:
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King