Smilie stories!

Smilie stories!

Postby Alexterri1 » February 16th, 2016, 11:46 pm

Okay, this is how this game works. Basically, one user posts a smilie that represents a TLK character and their expression. Then, we say a caption/line, that is basically what the character is saying at the time. Then another user does the same thing responding to the other smilies/caption, and we tell a story! The stories in question don't have to be realistic/canon: this is basically just humor.
He's an example:

User 1: :furious: WHO TOOK MY COOKIES???
User 2: :oops: Uhh.. I didn't! *burp*
User 3: :vengeful: KOVU!! How dare you take your fathers cookies!
User 1: :huh5: Wait, I thought Scar wasn't my father?
User 2: :evil: I'm your ADOPTED father!

...and so on and so forth

I'll start:

:theroar: Oww... Mom, I think I have a toothache!
What is the difference between a cat and a comma? One has claws at the end of its paws, and the other is a pause at the end of a clause :D
Alexterri1
Queen of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are One

Nickname(s): Alex
Pride Points: 6

Re: Smilie stories!

Postby Leviara_Lioness » February 19th, 2016, 4:34 am

Leviara: :kiaraohyeah: Hey I have A Plan, to help that toothache!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Lynx » February 19th, 2016, 5:09 am

Lynx: What would that plan be? :nukasing:
Lynx

Postby Alexterri1 » February 19th, 2016, 5:53 am

:roll: : Nuka, where did you come from?
What is the difference between a cat and a comma? One has claws at the end of its paws, and the other is a pause at the end of a clause :D
Alexterri1
Queen of the Pridelands

We are One

Postby Lynx » February 19th, 2016, 6:07 am

Oh uh, I was just talking a walk! Y-yeah, that's it! :gotthehint:
Lynx

Postby Alexterri1 » February 19th, 2016, 6:10 am

:disgust2: : if I were you, I'd go back to the Outlands before Zira or Simba finds out your here!
Alexterri1
Queen of the Pridelands

We are One

Postby Lynx » February 19th, 2016, 6:37 am

:beanytagnuka: Of course, I'll just be going now!
Lynx

Postby Alexterri1 » February 19th, 2016, 6:51 am

:roll2: : You better!

:kionannoyed: : Ummm, GUYS! I have a TOOTHACHE you know! It REALLY HURTS! Why are you ignoring me??!!
Alexterri1
Queen of the Pridelands

We are One

Postby Leviara_Lioness » February 19th, 2016, 9:17 am

:nalasmile: Leviara: ** Walks over to you, hmmm,looks in yur mouth** I see the prollem hon, you have an ingrown back carnassial tooth, that Needs to come out, or it'll get infected?! **pulls out some Dental Stuff from a bag** Oook Lessee, hmmm Yes I think this will work??! Ok, hold still Alex, ** Reaches in feels the tooth, it is very loose, tuggs gently, Pops it out..puts on the area pain killers and anti-infectants** Well now here it is **makes a necklace for you with it, puts it around your neck** Hey looks cool! A trophy sweetheart! **See's Simba and Nala and Kiara walking up** :nalasmile:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Alexterri1 » February 19th, 2016, 4:29 pm

:x : what are you doing to my son???!!!

:P : Simba, calm down. You're too overprotective
Alexterri1
Queen of the Pridelands

We are One

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King