TLK Fan of the Month - January 2016 [Winner]

TLK Fan of the Month - January 2016 [Winner]

Postby DGFone » February 10th, 2016, 6:38 am

I promised to post the next topic for this thing, and honestly, I really do feel like I shouldn't have opened my mouth. Not because any of you guys - it's that I have 24 minutes before I need to go to bed, and I only just got back from school (I posted the reply saying I will create this topic on my Android device at school). To be honest: I would really like to delay this thing and post it later, but I gave my word, so there it goes...

Yeah, you all know who it is. The voting was unanimously in favor of deciding that the TLK Fan of the Month for January 2016 was:
Elton John

Congratulations!

For the next topic: expect it to pop up around this weekend. I will be gone for a three day holiday, but I should either be able to post the topic very late Sunday or on Monday, so stay tuned!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - January 2016 [Winner]

Postby TheLionPrince » February 10th, 2016, 7:07 am

Congratulations on your third win, man! Thanks for the excitement you bring to the forum.:)
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Elton John » February 10th, 2016, 11:50 am

I'd like to thank the academy, my hairstylist, nala, the person who invented donuts, my parents, batman, william shakespere, walt disney, coffee, and loud rock and roll music for my victory.

Without them it wouldn't have been possible!

I'd also like to thank osamu tezuka, for he invented lion royalty. I'd also love to thank the directors of the lion king for noticing his works and copying enough of it to make the lion king possible!

/sarcasm PLEASE DONT HATE ME
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Braveheart » February 10th, 2016, 12:12 pm

No surprise there, EJ. You killed the competition. :P

Congrats and keep it up.
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Leviara_Lioness » February 15th, 2016, 4:31 am

Wow Congratulations Elton, for being TLK Fan of The Month! Sorry I'm a bit late! But Congrats Elton (Captain Simbarica) **huggs tight**
:D :nalasmile: :nalasmile: :zuricool:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Alexterri1 » February 16th, 2016, 8:05 pm

[quote="Elton John"]I'd like to thank the academy, my hairstylist, nala, the person who invented donuts, my parents, batman, william shakespere, walt disney, coffee, and loud rock and roll music for my victory.

Without them it wouldn't have been possible!

I'd also like to thank osamu tezuka, for he invented lion royalty. I'd also love to thank the directors of the lion king for noticing his works and copying enough of it to make the lion king possible!

/sarcasm PLEASE DONT HATE ME[/quote]

^ lel

Anyway, congrats!
What is the difference between a cat and a comma? One has claws at the end of its paws, and the other is a pause at the end of a clause :D
Alexterri1
Queen of the Pridelands

We are One

Nickname(s): Alex
Pride Points: 6

Return to Beyond The Lion King