Goals

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Goals

Postby KiovuLove » February 5th, 2016, 11:01 pm

Cool goals guys!

I pretty much have everything from my original goals comment. I actually officially now have doubles of shenzi, scar, and young simba from that line lol all I need now is the pride rock playset and maybe mufasa just cuz he's awesome xD
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby Gaze » February 9th, 2016, 2:06 am

[quote="lelizwe"]Although, if there's one original TLK item I'd LOVE to get back, it was these figurines I bought when I was around 10 or 11 years old. They came in a circular shaped clear plastic container, and there was figurines of almost all of the original movie characters excluding Sarabi. I can vividly remember there being hyena and Rafiki figures which I thought was awesome cause I had never seen them before. It came with this playmat of the Pridelands, too, or just a typical Saharan scene.[/quote]
is this the item you're talking about, by any chance? O~:
I was eyeing it a few days ago because I'd really like to round up all the hyena merchandise I can...but it's not lookin likely with a price tag like that!
:lol:
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Squeely » February 9th, 2016, 4:09 am

^Man I want those hyenas, but that price tag... :omgwtfbbq:
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Nilla » February 9th, 2016, 7:30 am

I have so many goals! I have a problem and pretty much want everything I don't already have D:

Mainly I want the vitani plush. I also want kovu and kiara (i have nuka) but vitani's at the top of my list

the mini pride rock playsets from 1 & 2. The sets are pretty similar though and there's no reason i'd want two mufasa/simba's or two pride rocks.

purring simba and nala plushes. These look like they would go really well with my purring kiara and kovu

cub mattel simba and nala figures

adult nala figure

bluebird mini simba's pride playset. I can dream

I don't care about things being new or with tags or anything so that might help me
Nilla

Pride Points: 8

Postby nathalie » February 9th, 2016, 9:02 am

Bluebird? Isn't that Polly Pocket?
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nilla » February 9th, 2016, 10:15 am

I didn't know the two were related but i googled it and found this:
In the early 1990s, toy giant Mattel distributed Polly Pocket toys on behalf of Bluebird. In 1998, Mattel bought the company and redesigned the line.
I don't know when the bluebird lion king toys came out but i don't ~think~ they're polly pocket?? Maybe someone else knows
Nilla

Postby KiovuLove » February 10th, 2016, 10:52 am

The purring simba and nala, you squeeze them. Like it's not electronic like the Kovu and kiara unless they are different ones than I know. There's a bag and a pipe of some sort. It's more of a squeaky toy plush, just so you know in case you didnt. I have a nala from childhood xD

And that last mini playset ugh I want so badly as well :(
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Postby Rollo » February 10th, 2016, 4:16 pm

[quote="Sadiki"][quote="lelizwe"]Although, if there's one original TLK item I'd LOVE to get back, it was these figurines I bought when I was around 10 or 11 years old. They came in a circular shaped clear plastic container, and there was figurines of almost all of the original movie characters excluding Sarabi. I can vividly remember there being hyena and Rafiki figures which I thought was awesome cause I had never seen them before. It came with this playmat of the Pridelands, too, or just a typical Saharan scene.[/quote]
is this the item you're talking about, by any chance? O~:
I was eyeing it a few days ago because I'd really like to round up all the hyena merchandise I can...but it's not lookin likely with a price tag like that!
:lol:[/quote]

That's it, Sadiki! God, that's a blast from the past. :lol: It's weird, the majority of them look really cheap now! Funny how you don't notice that as a kid, eh?

Gotta say though, those hyenas do look great. And I wouldn't mind having the Mufasa back too. Wish I kept him.
Rollo

Pride Points: 29

Postby Nilla » February 11th, 2016, 8:15 am

[quote="KiovuLove"]The purring simba and nala, you squeeze them. Like it's not electronic like the Kovu and kiara unless they are different ones than I know. There's a bag and a pipe of some sort. It's more of a squeaky toy plush, just so you know in case you didnt. I have a nala from childhood xD

And that last mini playset ugh I want so badly as well :([/quote]

That's actually a good thing! those plushies are old enough that electronics probably wouldn't work on the cheapest option which is what I'd buy, let's be real. I just think the style is similar to the purring kovu and kiara. Do you have both of those sets? I'm wondering if you know if their sizes are close.
And that mini playset is everything. D:
Nilla

Postby KiovuLove » February 11th, 2016, 10:46 am

Lol well I guess you're right. The kovu I have sounds AWFUL. Kiara works though <3

I have both movie mini pride rock playsets. not the last one on that comment though....i wish i did. i have extra pieces to the first movie set, like an extra young simba and i think an extra adult simba...not sure. So technically I have two of the rock playsets themselves and there's very slight differences in the teeter totter. If you mean the difference in size of those and the last one, I'd have to say that I don't know for a FACT, but just by looking at the details on the figures of that last one, that one is bigger. That's what I think anyway.
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace