How often do you hear lion king songs?

Re: How often do you hear lion king songs?

Postby Kiana » February 5th, 2016, 9:48 pm

I became more interested in lion king a while after it came out, only a few LK things were out there.if i am interested in anything, its a while after it was "Cool"

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby TheLionPrince » February 5th, 2016, 10:12 pm

I did see a girl wearing a blue shirt with cub Simba on it a few weeks ago when I was on campus. Not ever have I heard anyone else playing Lion King songs though.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Shadowfax » February 6th, 2016, 8:43 pm

I've heard Elton John's versions of 'circle of life' and 'can you feel the love tonight' on the radio in the last few months. And sometimes I'll have a Disney cd on in the car and hear the movie versions, but other than that... not alot.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby HasiraKali » February 7th, 2016, 6:42 am

Every time my phone rings... Right now it's The Lion Guard Theme. Before that it was the Disneyland Lion King parade travel music.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Lynx » February 7th, 2016, 6:53 am

[quote="HasiraKali"]Every time my phone rings... Right now it's The Lion Guard Theme. Before that it was the Disneyland Lion King parade travel music.[/quote]

You just made me check my phone's store to see if the ringtone was available, sadly the only thing there is is those soundalike covers of it :oops:

Edit: That said, the Broadway ringtones are there and now I'm tempted to get one! :lol:
Lynx

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby HasiraKali » February 7th, 2016, 7:13 am

I could never find TLK ones I liked so I just made them myself.
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Postby Lynx » February 7th, 2016, 7:28 am

[quote="HasiraKali"]I could never find TLK ones I liked so I just made them myself.[/quote]
Wish I had that luxury, but sadly on an iPhone and too lazy to do that Jailbreaking thing. :D
Lynx

Postby DGFone » February 7th, 2016, 2:59 pm

Just yesterday, at work, I was driving back with some co-workers, and decided to put on the TLK soundtrack (we often have to drive to places for work).

Since we had just reached a major milestone with a project, everyone were in very good spirits, so not only did no one object, whenever a song played, we were getting singing from the back. :lol:

To top it off, I was wearing my TLK shirt, but that wasn't even intentional.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Kiana » February 7th, 2016, 11:19 pm

you know, i was just at Walmart when i saw a shirt with cub simba Timon and Pumbaa! and another with the all black silhouettes doing the dance walk with their heads and it said Hakkuna Matata!I wanted to get one but too much money with the 2 swim suits, (2 piece) and ice skates! xD

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby HasiraKali » February 8th, 2016, 3:33 am

[quote="Lynx"][quote="HasiraKali"]I could never find TLK ones I liked so I just made them myself.[/quote]
Wish I had that luxury, but sadly on an iPhone and too lazy to do that Jailbreaking thing. :D[/quote]

I have an iPhone too. I used an audio software to clip and then just saved as ringtone and imported it into iTunes. Sounds pretty complicated, but it was pretty easy.
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King