[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - TLK Fan of the Month - January 2016 [Voting] — My Lion King Forum

TLK Fan of the Month - January 2016 [Voting]

Poll ended at January 26th, 2016, 7:41 pm

100%
No votes
No votes

Total votes : 9

TLK Fan of the Month - January 2016 [Voting]

Postby DGFone » January 19th, 2016, 7:41 pm

DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - January 2016 [Voting]

Postby TheLionPrince » January 20th, 2016, 6:16 am

I voted. Good luck to the nominees. Speaking of which, you couldn't find time to nominate a few users yourself, DGFone?
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby DGFone » January 20th, 2016, 7:16 am

[quote="TheLionPrince"]I voted. Good luck to the nominees. Speaking of which, you couldn't find time to nominate a few users yourself, DGFone?[/quote]

Not really, I was off MLK during the past month, so even if I tried to get nominations in, it would have been untruthful - how could I decide who to nominate for a month that I was away for?
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Squeely » January 23rd, 2016, 6:40 pm

I voted, wishing all three nominees best of luck <3
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » January 30th, 2016, 4:48 pm

How does this work?
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby TheLionPrince » January 30th, 2016, 5:57 pm

[quote="_TravelerBlu_"]How does this work?[/quote]

Read the rules that DGFone posts when it comes to nominating members for Fan of the Month for each respective month. If your nominations qualify, they may be counted as a potential candidate to win. Eventually, DGFone opens a new poll where you select one member to vote for and press the "Submit" button in which your vote is counted.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Return to Beyond The Lion King