Some other TLK fans hate Kion/The Lion Guard? WHY?

Some other TLK fans hate Kion/The Lion Guard? WHY?

Postby gothprincesskiara » November 10th, 2014, 12:17 am

So I was told by a role player on Facebook that other hate Kion? :sosorry: and if there is one thing I learn from running away from Facebook role playing is that not all TLK fans see eye to eye, and I have dealt with alot of fan bully's :sad: , and well I say if they Hate Kion?The Lion Guard then I dont think they are true Lion King fans, Who needs them? :resist: | Im so glade I left Facebook Roleplay behind and joined with you lot, because here I see more dedication and more passion in you fans more then I see from others on Facebook I love it here, :dreamy: I love you all (NUZZLES TO ALL)
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Some other TLK fans hate Kion/The Lion Guard? WHY?

Postby Ninaroja » November 10th, 2014, 1:14 am

You don't have to be a fan of every single aspect of something to be a "true fan". I'm a massive "Scream" fan, but I hate Scream 3. I can name a bunch of music artists that I am a fan of that have produced music that I haven't liked. I don't like TLK2 very much. Still a TLK fan.

(Also Member Q&A isn't for this type of thing - it's for asking questions to specific members so they can answer them)
Last edited by Ninaroja on November 10th, 2014, 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Elton John » November 10th, 2014, 3:29 am

The thing I don't get about it is that TLG isn't out for a year !

It's okay to hate scream 3 after watching the first two but at least they watched it first

People act like kion is going back in time and destroying their memories of the first movie just because he exists!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby gothprincesskiara » November 10th, 2014, 6:31 am

True I guess Im just too much of a die hard TLK fan with a purpose

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
gothprincesskiara

Postby FlipMode » November 10th, 2014, 1:36 pm

But I don't like TLG either. So am I not a TLK fan either then? :[
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Elton John » November 10th, 2014, 1:51 pm

You are still a fan but, I really think people should give it a chance before hating it :(
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby FlipMode » November 10th, 2014, 2:19 pm

I don't hate it. I'm just not interested based on pre release information available.
I'll still try it when it's out but in the meantime there's no reason why I can't say it looks about as interesting and entertaining to me as a trip to the dentist.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby musicheart_1996 » January 9th, 2016, 12:01 pm

I got a "Lion Guard"-related thing on my Instagram and the comments were mostly "Oh my gosh! Seriously? This is gonna ruin my childhood!" Did they even see the pilot movie!? How do they know if it's going to ruin their childhood if they haven't seen the movie!? I just don't get people....Well I don't care! I'm recording every new Lion Guard episode (we don't watch TV in the morning)! I'm 19-years old, and I'm a big Lion King fan, so I'm definitely checking out this show!
musicheart_1996

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Soren » March 2nd, 2016, 8:28 pm

After seeing the first seven episodes of TLG, I think it's an okay stand-alone story, but it really doesn't fit with TLK and TLK2. I think they should have built on something coming after TLK2, because the plot and Kion and all the new characters don't fit with the plot of TLK2. Disney could have done a series on what happened in between the first time Kiara meets Kovu, and when they are both grown up. Or they could have done a follow-up series on what happened after TLK 2. A good alternative version of what happened after TLK, but in no way does it fit in with the all of the TLK movies.
Chasing Cars Sig by SimbasMate

ImageImageImageImage
Mood buttons by Carl
Soren
One day...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I may return.

Nickname(s): Hummingbird, Kiaraholic, Stranger, Dumbo, Balto
Pride Points: 31

Postby gothprincesskiara » March 3rd, 2016, 1:15 am

Well according to Princess Kiara Facebook page she says this

[quote]Image[/quote]

and I cant say it any better then that

gothprincesskiara

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King