So... much.... SNOW! 0_____0

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

So... much.... SNOW! 0_____0

Postby Panda-chan » February 6th, 2010, 11:55 pm

I only have 76% of the battery energy left for this laptop before it runs out so I better make this quick.
If you're wondering where I was all day, it's because a FREAK SNOW STORM totally destroyed the whole eastern half of the United States and wiped out the power lines. So now there's no electicity, and I'm typing this in the light of a candle. :( This morning I couldn't even shower because the water was so cold! And I'm munching on a granola bar right now because that's all I have lol. :lol: But things aren't so bad. Today I built a really cool snowman and got to play around in the snow! ^^ But first I had to shovel snow off the driveway.. grr. :unsatisfied: How did people in the stone age actually live like this??!?! :O Really, all you can do all day is eat, sleep, or read. :headache:
Okay enough blabbing I gotta shut this laptop off now... The battery meter is at 58% o.0
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Re: So... much.... SNOW! 0_____0

Postby LadyAnette » February 6th, 2010, 11:57 pm

Woah. :omg2: That must be ALOT of snow! :omg2: Hope it clears up and you have a lot of fun! :D
LadyAnette

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Simba93 » February 6th, 2010, 11:59 pm

Oh, yes.

I feel with you.
Here in north Germany is the situation not different... :headache:
Simba93

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are strong, we are proud, we are one.

Pride Points: 0

Postby Simbaholikov » February 7th, 2010, 12:04 am

Oh yes, i've heard about the 'Snowpocalypse' that has hit the eatern coast of the US, it sounds intense.
Personally, I want it to come to the UK, just because I love to hear the media whine about it ;)
Simbaholikov

Postby Neon » February 7th, 2010, 12:05 am

Man I wish I could see snow....
Spoiler: show
Sigs are made by me and Simbasmate

Neon

Postby KopsTheTerminator » February 7th, 2010, 12:12 am

I wish this would happen over here. About time I got my lazy butt out of the computer. :headache:

Anyways, best of luck. I hope you'll get the electricity restored soon!
KopsTheTerminator

Postby thelionpride556 » February 7th, 2010, 12:15 am

[quote="Amanda"]I only have 76% of the battery energy left for this laptop before it runs out so I better make this quick.
If you're wondering where I was all day, it's because a FREAK SNOW STORM totally destroyed the whole eastern half of the United States and wiped out the power lines. So now there's no electicity, and I'm typing this in the light of a candle. :( This morning I couldn't even shower because the water was so cold! And I'm munching on a granola bar right now because that's all I have lol. :lol: But things aren't so bad. Today I built a really cool snowman and got to play around in the snow! ^^ But first I had to shovel snow off the driveway.. grr. :unsatisfied: How did people in the stone age actually live like this??!?! :O Really, all you can do all day is eat, sleep, or read. :headache:
Okay enough blabbing I gotta shut this laptop off now... The battery meter is at 58% o.0[/quote]

You sound like a homeless person. :sowwy:

Anyways, we have like 3 or 4 inches here, and we still have electricity! :? You should just see it out here! :omg:
thelionpride556

-----/\-----\o/----

Postby Panda-chan » February 7th, 2010, 1:31 am

[quote="Simbaholic"]Oh yes, i've heard about the 'Snowpocalypse' that has hit the eatern coast of the US, it sounds intense.
Personally, I want it to come to the UK, just because I love to hear the media whine about it ;)[/quote]
http://www.northjersey.com/weather/0206 ... pital.html
Hmm yeah I'd say it's pretty intense. :O
But it's clearing up now.

[quote="Neon"]Man I wish I could see snow....[/quote]
I wish I wouldn't see so much snow :S I'd trade with you anyday. ;)

[quote="thelionpride556"]You sound like a homeless person. :sowwy:[/quote]
LOL. :lol:

Yeah so as you've probably already noticed the electicity's back up and I'm back to browsing MLK and playing on my Wii! How I love the 21st century! ^^
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Simba » February 7th, 2010, 1:33 am

well, not the whole east coast, I just got rain this far south...

but yeah, I was wondering how much snow was piling up in the North. I know how it is, we had our electricity out in a snowstorm back at Christmas. hope they can return power where you're at much quicker ;)

*EDIT*

wow, that was fast lol. some people here didn't get power back for 2-3 weeks from just the 16 inches we had. but that's great that the power's back.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby SilverSimba01 » February 7th, 2010, 3:24 am

That's really terrible, a leats no one on you house is hurt, but still there are going to be problems, I jope everything goes ok
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Next

Return to Fun and Games