Thread for the Timon and Pumbaa series?

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Thread for the Timon and Pumbaa series?

Postby Carl » December 18th, 2015, 6:49 pm

The Lion Guard has its section because the other sections of the forum were overflowing with TLG topics. Most of us on the site haven't seen much of the T&P show and can't really watch it, so there isn't much point in making a whole section of the board to discuss something people aren't discussing.

As Moka said then, if it gets more discussion, he'll make a section for it.

Also, I took care of your double posts for you. ;)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Squeely » December 18th, 2015, 11:42 pm

[quote="Killjoy Dixon"]The Lion Guard has its section because the other sections of the forum were overflowing with TLG topics. Most of us on the site haven't seen much of the T&P show and can't really watch it[/quote]
There are a good amount of episodes of T&P available online, free to watch. You just have to put your Google-fu to work ;) They're not the greatest quality and I really wish there was a DVD set available, but hey, it's something.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby HasiraKali » December 19th, 2015, 3:26 am

There's a website that has all of the episodes... They're pretty decent quality for their age.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Ultra Fox » January 1st, 2016, 6:07 am

I loved this series as kid, and I still find it good. I've always also wondered why there wasn't a place for discussion about it on the forum.

Should happen sometime, especially if the series gets a release on DVD someday.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby SimbaPrescott » January 2nd, 2016, 3:59 am

I'd actually love a real discussion forum for this series, too. I used to love watching it when I was a kid.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Squeely » January 2nd, 2016, 4:12 am

It definitely should be discussed. Like I said, most, if not all, episodes can be found by Googling, so it's not as hard-to-find as one may think.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Ninaroja » January 2nd, 2016, 3:14 pm

The way I see it, there isn't enough discussion about the show to warrant a sub-forum. If it ever picks up then it would be considered, but for now I see no point. Most people on this site have probably seen one or two episodes at the most ( I don't think I've ever even seen a whole episode all the way through), or watched it so long ago that they barely remember it.
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby BrianGriffinFan » January 31st, 2016, 7:22 am

I'd love to discuss it, but there's nowhere specific to, so...yeah
BrianGriffinFan

Pride Points: -2

Postby Carl » January 31st, 2016, 1:25 pm

As you have already been told, it should go in Beyond the Lion King. If enough discussion about it happens there, a board would be created for it. Complaining here over and over will not get you anywhere.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby BrianGriffinFan » January 31st, 2016, 7:02 pm

It's just I feel I could create enough discussion about it to give it it's own forum, and creating multiple threads about it in Beyond The Lion King just feels odd.
BrianGriffinFan

Pride Points: -2

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To