MLK Secret Santa 2015

Re: MLK Secret Santa 2015

Postby InsaneSeagull » December 5th, 2015, 9:26 pm

May I join!? Pleaseee!:)
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Tora » December 7th, 2015, 4:12 am

Count me in I guess. Need to do something this year since Lord knows I haven't been active. :)
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby FlipMode » December 10th, 2015, 8:35 am

Ah go on then. :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Buffy » December 11th, 2015, 6:23 am

You're all added!

If anyone wants to sign up, just a reminder than you have until December 14th to do so. After that it would be too late.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Iberian » December 13th, 2015, 8:41 pm

Last edited by Iberian on October 10th, 2016, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iberian

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Buffy » December 15th, 2015, 1:47 am

Only a few hours left to sign up!

EDIT: This is now CLOSED. We are accepting no more entries as the names have already been drawn. Participants, you will receive an email within the next day notifying you of who your secret santa is.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby FlipMode » December 17th, 2015, 5:23 am

I don't know much about the person I got and their profile just pretty much says "I LIKE STUFF!"
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Shadowfax » December 17th, 2015, 9:45 am

^ Mebbe just go for the Lion King theme? :3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Buffy » December 21st, 2015, 6:39 am

MLK Christmas tree is up. Click HERE to follow the link.

@Flip I'll PM you.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby gothprincesskiara » December 22nd, 2015, 7:29 pm

Iberian this is for you its one of my artworks, a picture of Vitani I drew a long time ago. Merry Christmas to you

Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements