Cub Simba or Adult Simba?

Cub Simba or Adult Simba?

Postby tigerlover » December 3rd, 2015, 3:14 am

:) or 8-)?
Who do you prefer? :D
tigerlover
Tigress

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Tiger
Pride Points: 3

Re: Cub Simba or Adult Simba?

Postby Iberian » December 13th, 2015, 2:26 am

-------------------------------
Last edited by Iberian on October 10th, 2016, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iberian

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby SimbasGuard » December 14th, 2015, 4:15 am

I like adult Simba better because he found the courage to accept his responsibilities. Despite his fear.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Iberian » December 14th, 2015, 9:21 pm

Last edited by Iberian on October 10th, 2016, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iberian

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby BrianGriffinFan » December 15th, 2015, 4:55 am

Adult, definitely. Cub Simba makes me feel like I'm watching a generic kids movie.
BrianGriffinFan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Squeely » December 17th, 2015, 8:58 am

I like both, but I prefer adult Simba. He's a more complex character, and a good and responsible king (for the most part).
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Elton John » December 17th, 2015, 9:58 am

I'm gonna go against the grain and say cub simba.

He's energetic, adventurous, a bit of a smartass (in a humerous way) and is way more cute.

Adult simba is a bit too dull/bland for my tastes. This is counting the second half of tlk, sp, and now the lion guard.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby BrianGriffinFan » December 18th, 2015, 2:53 am

[quote="Elton John"]
Adult simba is a bit too dull/bland for my tastes. This is counting the second half of tlk, sp, and now the lion guard.[/quote]

I do agree, he is extremely bland as an adult. Both him and Nala, imo.
BrianGriffinFan

Pride Points: -2

Postby Amadi_the_Guard » December 21st, 2015, 10:06 pm

I like cub Simba too! Mainly because he was so awesome ans relatable in the comics, even though I know those aren't canon. Thay made me bond with him... and now it's a sealed case.

I also like him in SP... and I just might be the only person who feels that way. I think it's very cute how he takes care of Kiara and sometimes doesn't make the best decisions. Heck, I even like his design there... kinda fat and duller, but nothing wrong with that, right?

His adult self in TLK always felt somewhat annoying to me. I know he has gone trough a lot, and that facing the past is very hard for him. That's the main conflict of the story, and that's cool, but how can you stay calm when you hear everyone in your pride is suffering, including your mother? Alright, he did look a little sad, so I take back the 'calm' part... but he was still obviouslymore concerned over the fact that someone would find out his father died saving him. He kinda reminds me of some teenagers today.
:despise:
Speaking of Sarabi... she's not the brightest lioness either, now that you think about her reaction.
And don't get me on how he's depicted in TLG. In SP you could at least tell it's him.
Amadi_the_Guard

Pride Points: 8

Postby ScarsLove » December 21st, 2015, 10:27 pm

I like Cub Simba. Adult Simba is an over protective douche.

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Next

Return to The Lion King