[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - TLK Fan of the Month - November 2015 [Voting] — My Lion King Forum

TLK Fan of the Month - November 2015 [Voting]

Poll ended at December 19th, 2015, 10:18 am

40%
40%
20%
No votes

Total votes : 5

TLK Fan of the Month - November 2015 [Voting]

Postby DGFone » December 14th, 2015, 10:18 am

DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - November 2015 [Voting]

Postby DGFone » December 19th, 2015, 5:53 am

Only a few hours left to vote, and we have a tie! It would be great to have a tie breaker!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby DGFone » December 19th, 2015, 11:11 am

I really need to log off now, but I might as well post an announcement as well:

Since the voting ended in a tie, I will go ahead and have one member be for December of 2015, and the other will be for January 2016. That being said, everyone but the member who will be awarded for January 2016 will be legible for nominations again starting February.

Hopefully, I will be able to post the winner topic over vacation.

Other than that, congrats to SimbaPrescott and Hatari05!
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby TheLionPrince » December 21st, 2015, 4:18 am

Congratulations to both of you guys! :)
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby DGFone » January 2nd, 2016, 10:30 pm

^ Something I just noticed: The winners will be one for November 2015, and the other for December 2015. There will still be a January 2016 round to start the new year off!
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Return to Beyond The Lion King