I'm Thankful For...

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

I'm Thankful For...

Postby Carl » November 21st, 2015, 1:08 am

In the US, Thanksgiving is coming up soon, and I won't deny that that's part of the reason I had the idea for this thread. However, I don't want this to be a "Thanksgiving" thread about the holiday.

I've noticed in my time here that many people here have troubles (not surprising). I know that it is easy to focus on the bad stuff in life, and that it can be difficult sometimes to see the good things we have. I've been there a lot myself. So my goal with this thread is for us to post something we're thankful for at any given moment when you find yourself posting about on MLK, and hopefully, that will help us to think about good stuff that we might otherwise overlook and maybe spread some good feelings a bit. <3 So just post something you're thankful for. :3

To start...

I'm thankful to Moka for making this wonderful site, and thankful to the members who make it what it is. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Re: I'm Thankful For...

Postby FireAndSun » November 21st, 2015, 2:07 am

I'm thankful for my parents in spite of their flaws, especially my dad's. They try hard, and that's what matters.
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby Leviara_Lioness » November 21st, 2015, 4:01 am

I'm thankful for my dad he took me in/adopted me and made my life as good as he could, despite my rough existence even now, he loves me no matter what, despite all my quarks! He is always there for me! I'm thankful for my new MLK family! I'm SO LUCKY to have them! **huggs them all here**
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Ninaroja » November 22nd, 2015, 3:37 am

I'm thankful for my parents for giving me my life and always working hard for me and my sister - they didn't have very much when I was growing up but when it all boils down I've had a lucky/great existence thus far and that is 95% down to them
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Carl » November 22nd, 2015, 8:23 am

I'm thankful for having a sweet dog, and for having a roof over my head, and a blanket to curl up in.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby The Spirit of Life » November 25th, 2015, 2:16 am

I'm thankful for my warm, comfy bed that I get to crawl into every night (I especially appreciate it now that the weather is getting colder).
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby FlipMode » November 25th, 2015, 11:26 am

Just about everything really. Life is great.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Shadowfax » November 25th, 2015, 2:18 pm

My daughter being happy and healthy :3
My fiancé (soulmate)
My family and friends.
That in two months time we will have a flat and in four years our own house ^-^
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

What are you Thanfull for this Thanksgiving?

Postby gothprincesskiara » November 25th, 2015, 6:16 pm

Ive been wanting to share our thanks to anything this Thanksgiving.

I am thankful all for my family friends and my beloved boyfriend and for my home and schooling yada yada yeah I have said this already last year im sure... :teehee:

What im really thankful this year is this and I really truly and honestly mean it.

I am thankful for this Website and its development and how much of success it is to share with everyone here, I love this place and have been EXTREMELY grateful that I have joined last year, I have truly found my place here, and I truly belong here. I'm also thankful for all the members I got to meet as pride members, I love you all very much, I am thankful for all the hard work and dedication you all show, especially for getting ready for the Lion Guard, I consider you all TLK family to me, hugs and Nuzzles to you all :hug3: :hug4: :together: :lick: :hug: :hug2: :togetherness:

I am thankful for the Lion Guard, it may not have been exactly what I have dreamed for in my wishful past life and screwed up in a lot of places :sowwy: , but it better then nothing, but I will take it, as mad as I am at Disney for doing it the way they did im still thankful for making something more for TLK, don't know how much longer it will take me to get used to the stuff im not happy about but im a great full for the lion guard and I pray it goes a long way in the future or maybe better. For now the New lion Guard series is indeed a Christmas gift to us all this year ....or .....for next year :D :dreamy:

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone and Happy Holidays.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Buffy » November 26th, 2015, 4:29 pm

I'm thankful for my amazing MLK family. You are all amazing.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Next

Return to Fun and Games