Return of the Devil Kiara

Return of the Devil Kiara

Postby Moka » October 12th, 2015, 4:52 pm

I know this theme is getting quite dated... but it's good to bring it out at least once a year to get ready for Halloween and make things a bit more... spooky.

Those who don't want the theme can switch back to Kisasa or Classic in their User Control Panel.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Return of the Devil Kiara

Postby Buffy » October 12th, 2015, 5:10 pm

WOO! Halloween theme is back! Party time! *dances*
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Regulus » October 12th, 2015, 5:15 pm

This theme looks like it came straight out of 2003. LOL.

Oh well, this theme does hold some sentimental value for older members such as myself. I'll be keeping it anyway.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Carl » October 12th, 2015, 5:35 pm

^ Seconded. This theme was up when I first joined MLK, so it always takes me back. :P
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Ninaroja » October 12th, 2015, 6:17 pm

*belts out This is Halloween*

So excited xD
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby juhouh » October 12th, 2015, 7:09 pm

Weird, 0 complaints so far. C'mon we need some, this isn't normal
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Carl » October 12th, 2015, 7:14 pm

^ Just switch back in your UCP, then. :P
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby juhouh » October 12th, 2015, 7:18 pm

I did already but I mean people have always complained whether it's christmas theme or h'ween theme. But not now
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby MiKuna Matata » October 12th, 2015, 10:12 pm

Now that's very special for me :excited:

Being a perfect collection of people's emotion, TLK is so strong that it truly strikes into my heart.
MiKuna Matata
A problem-free philosophy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Just sing a song and let go of worries

Nickname(s): MK, Yu
Pride Points: 6

Postby Marizzle » October 13th, 2015, 12:48 am

This theme is epic! :D We don't really celebrate Halloween here in Portugal, but I've always enjoyed "getting into the Halloween spirit". :)

I was in class, when it went up. I reloaded the page of a topic and got so surprised by seeing this that I squealed - yes, in class. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Next

Return to News & Announcements