The Lion King: Screengrabs / Screenshots / Screen Captures

Re: The Lion King: Screengrabs / Screenshots / Screen Captur

Postby ScarLoyal » August 2nd, 2014, 3:54 am

[quote="EdtheHyena"]Gee, you act like I'm trolling. I'm just saying how I feel about her.[/quote]

Couldn't you at least keep something like 'that' to yourself? I mean, do you really want everyone to know about your 'sexual fixation' with pixels? I'm not trying to be rude but, really? :roll:
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Postby Timon the great » August 3rd, 2014, 7:34 pm

'Must say though, I think some would debate against the characters being seen as pixels or drawings. I know I don't see them like that and for good reason. They're people. Imaginary, of course. But still.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby PrincessKiara » September 14th, 2015, 5:42 pm

Sometimes you have to wonder what the animators were thinking when they were drawing.. frame by frame. Some frames turn out more.. unfortunate than others. ;)
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Captain Cupcake » September 14th, 2015, 5:47 pm

They were probably on separate cels, so it was probably more awkward for whoever was actually placing them together in the shot than for the artists themselves.
Captain Cupcake
Hnnng...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

HNNNGGGG!!!

Nickname(s): Master
Pride Points: 11

Postby Elton John » September 14th, 2015, 5:58 pm

I have a joke but i'd rather not be banned :P
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby PrincessKiara » September 14th, 2015, 6:03 pm

[quote="Captain Cupcake"]They were probably on separate cels, so it was probably more awkward for whoever was actually placing them together in the shot than for the artists themselves.[/quote]

Didn`t think about that..

[quote="Elton John"]I have a joke but i'd rather not be banned :P[/quote]

lol I can think of a few myself! Not that I`m going to post any.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby KionScar » December 4th, 2016, 12:16 am

their expressions…
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby BrianGriffinFan » August 3rd, 2023, 9:42 pm

Since no one has posted here for a while I guess I’ll revive the thread as best as I can.

Aw man, comes our way too big. But maybe that’s cause I’m using my phone.
Attachments
1F65D05D-D41F-44B1-BFA1-17E679D23ADB.jpeg
I always loved this one.
1F65D05D-D41F-44B1-BFA1-17E679D23ADB.jpeg (71.33 KiB) Viewed 1894 times
BrianGriffinFan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby BrianGriffinFan » August 3rd, 2023, 9:52 pm

[quote="ScarLoyal"][quote="EdtheHyena"]Gee, you act like I'm trolling. I'm just saying how I feel about her.[/quote]

Couldn't you at least keep something like 'that' to yourself? I mean, do you really want everyone to know about your 'sexual fixation' with pixels? I'm not trying to be rude but, really? :roll:[/quote]

I know this comment is from like a decade ago, but it makes me wonder, is it wrong to say you’re attracted to the characters here? But I guess that’s beside the point of this thread.

I just hope I can find a way to upload my favorite screencaps properly.
BrianGriffinFan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BrianGriffinFan » August 7th, 2023, 6:29 am

Anyways, I have too many favorites to possibly post here, but if you want to check them out, feel free to view it here in my Devianart gallery.

https://www.deviantart.com/mufasa38/gallery

Just a warning, I’m kind of…attracted to some of the characters, and some of that definitely shows in my choice of screencaps. If that kind of thing turns you off, I would not recommend checking it out.
BrianGriffinFan

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King