[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax] — My Lion King Forum

Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax]

Re: Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax

Postby Shadowfax » August 13th, 2015, 8:38 pm

Silver managed to avoid the large chunk of cheese that was hurdled at her. As Rahks ran off, a chicken leg bounced off the door as he closed it and Silver cursed. She rolled her eyes, shook her head and smiled gently.

Silver grabbed the blade of woe, attached it to her hip and headed out the door after her friend. Whiterun was silent at that time of the morning with the exception of a few early risers at the temple.

Once she reached the stables she saw Rahks sorting his saddle bag out.

"I'll get you back for that you know Khajiit" she stated, sliding her gloves on for the ride.

Shadowmere trotted over to her and she leapt up onto his back.

"Whenever you're ready slowpoke" she called, kicking Shadowmere on and cantering out onto the plains of skyrim.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby KingKivuli » August 15th, 2015, 11:16 pm

Rahks kicked his horse to a canter to catch up with her and comes to one side We will see who is slow, besides I dont't have a demon horse...and you don't know the way, allow me He spurred his horse on and turned into a full gallops, Silver not long matching pace as they darted up the mountain trails, winding round the cliff faces heading to the outskirts of Riften. They passed the broken watchtower.... here Rahks and Silver had their first night on the road so many years ago. HE smiled as memories came flooding back

It was just before noon when he pulled off the road heading to the nearby cliff face and the hidden alcove, leading the way to Nocturnals lair. He lept of his horse and moved forward but stopped before the enterance, almost looked scared
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Shadowfax » August 16th, 2015, 10:31 am

Silver matched Rahks and his horses pace all the way to Riften. She too spotted old campsites along the way as they rode on, she was just thankful they weren't riding anywhere near Falkreath for she hadn't been that way for years.

When the familiar terrain of Riften began to appear, Silver could sense Rahks unease and it was confirmed once they were standing in front of the entrance.

"Hey, I don't think she's gonna be too annoyed. You never really left and here you are about to fight for the guild again" Silver said, gently punching him in the arm.

"And don't worry, I'll be on my best behaviour" she added.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » August 16th, 2015, 10:03 pm

Rahks gathered himself and settled looking forward Thank you Silver... but even so I just...walked away. You have met her before so I can't help but be on edge. I just have to be honest with her it's the only chance. Just... like last time keep respectful and don't speak unless spoken too He stepped forward and into the hidden tomb. It had been years but Rahks skillfully and simply dodged round the tricks and traps as always. He dropped down the put and took out his bow aiming up. The final portal opened and dropped to the hidden room below. Silence the sound of nothing was in the room Strange... there is usually some form of life here
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » August 17th, 2015, 7:02 pm

Silver too dodged the traps and obstacles, taking greater care than usual. When Rahks opened the portal up to Nocturnal's chamber she felt that familiar sickening feeling in her gut, but this time it was even worse.

When they landed, she actually collapsed onto her knees thinking she was going to throw up, but managed to keep herself together. Slowly, Silver stood up and looked over at Rahks shadowy figure in the darkness of the cave.

"Guess she's not had many visitors for a while... With that as an entrance I hardly blame anyone"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » August 17th, 2015, 8:10 pm

Rahks's eyes looked around at the pool in the middle of the room dead and lifeless the symbols on the wall not glowing as they once did No...no this is wrong very those wall markings should be teeming with power and these waters should flow with Nocturnal essence. Karliah and Brynjolf are still Gales.. they would take care of this place...but.... there is nothing... its all dead like... like her power is gone His last words were paniced and shakey he had prepared to face the Deadra god to face her scowling him. Never had her thought her power would have vanished from this place
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » August 18th, 2015, 4:00 pm

"So what are you saying exactly? She just up and left? Surely Karliah and Brynolf would havr informed you if that were the case?" Silver said, beginning to pace the room, staring at the walls. She understood what Rahks meant though. It didn't feel like there was any sort of presence or power here anymore.

"When did you last speak to them? And what are we going to do if you can't contact Nocturnal? " Silver asked, not wanting to bombard him with questions, but wanting answers.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » August 18th, 2015, 8:21 pm

Rahks stood a moment and thought about his answers looking at her through his night eyes A couple of months ago.... they reported all was fine though. This has happened recently something has driven her out. He looked closer at the central basin his eyes fixed on the centre and gasped slightly It's gone... the middle of the pool there was her artifact the Skelton key... the power to unlock every door... Shes has gon3 and taken it with her... so we have to summon her back and that means a sacrifice
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » August 19th, 2015, 3:18 pm

"Where the hell would she have gone though?!' Silver asked, peering over Rahks arm into the basin which was, as he said completely empty causing the nord to curse and mutter under her breath.

Hearing that they'd have to make a sacrifice however, Silver raised an eyebrow before looking over both her shoulders in the darkness of the cave. When she looked back at Rahks, she shrugged her shoulders.

"If we're talking about a human sacrifice.... im not volunteering" Silver said folding her arms like a stubborn nord.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » August 20th, 2015, 1:18 pm

Rahks chuckled a little at her This is Nocturnal not Sithis. Mistress of the night and thieves so something of value must be given He pulled out his gold sack and opened it taking out a ruby, emerald and diamond. Using his dagger cut across his hand with a snarl and clasped the jewels soaking them in his blood and dropped them in the pool I am Rahks Nightengale of thieves and servant of the Dark Lady. Noctural I call for you! For some time there was no response but then slowly a deep purple shimmer of light started to fill the pool and markings on the wall began to burst back to life
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)