TLK Fan of the Month - May/June 2015

TLK Fan of the Month - May/June 2015

Postby DGFone » June 22nd, 2015, 7:45 am

I had mentioned this in the previous topic - in order to try and catch up, I will run effectively two rounds at the same time: one for May and one for June. This is going to be the nomination round, and will be the same as any other nomination round. In the voting round, I will simply have the first and second most voted members be awarded rather than just have one winner recognized.

So for the next two weeks, nominate the members who you felt proved that they are great fans of the movies over the past two months! The usual nomination rules apply:

[quote]* Each month, members will nominate up to four members who they consider active enough fans to be considered "fans of the month".

* New members can be nominated one month after their joining the forum. If it's TLK fan of the month, it won't necessarily be fair to allow one-week old members to win compared to the older members who might not necessarily have a storage box of new ideas ready to be opened upon joining MLK.

* When nominating a member, provide a reason why they are being nominated. Unfortunately, a "I nominate 'X' because they are a great TLK fan!" will not be accepted. Try to provide a link or even a reference as to why they are a fan. Also, keep references for those that are on MLK. It won't be very nice to have members be nominated for something they did off MLK. Keep it on the forum please.

*The contest renews itself after each new year. If a member won in a year, they cannot be nominated again until the next year[/quote]

You can nominate up to four members for the next two weeks.

Nominations will go on until Monday, May 4th. These members have already won and cannot be nominated again: SimbasGuard, gothprinceskiara, Adofo, and Nicholas. Nominations will end on Sunday, July 5th!

Good luck!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - May/June 2015

Postby Elton John » June 22nd, 2015, 7:48 am

Captaincupcake and thelionprince. Incredibly knowledgable about tlk, and provide fascinating discussion.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby DGFone » July 2nd, 2015, 9:01 am

Here are of my nominations, while there is still time left:

thelionprince: For his on-topic discussion, especially his TLG discussions.

TheWhistlerify: For continued and long-term quality RP support and activity. Keep it up, man!

GeminiGemelo: For continuing to be a great and prolific author who is often involved in the writing contest.

Julie Skywalker: For both her involvement for on-topic discussion, as well as her activity on the writing contest.

Only a few short days left to nominate members, everyone! Be sure to get all of your nominations in, or this will be a very boring dual-set round!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby DGFone » July 8th, 2015, 10:13 pm

Since we only have a small number of nominations, I am extending the deadline until this coming Sunday.

Get those nominations in!
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby Adofo » July 14th, 2015, 6:57 pm

TheWhistlerify for being a great roleplay partner and awesome contributer to the forums.

DGFone For all the work he does for the forums and all his contributions

GeminiGemelo For being awesome to everyone on the forums

S1mb4 D4 L10n for being an awesome active forum member
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Carl » July 18th, 2015, 3:38 am

It's past Sunday but you haven't posted the next topic yet, so if it's alright I'd like to nominate:

Elton John for being active in the TLK sections and for remaining reasonable about TLG
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Return to Beyond The Lion King