The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Re: The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Postby goody2shoes » June 28th, 2015, 8:25 pm

oh i did not know and your welcome
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby KiovuLove » June 28th, 2015, 9:10 pm

Thank you for sharing that. I haven't sat there and read this thread (hundreds of pages? No thanks lol). I can't wait :) I feel like since there's potential that there could be merchandise released for christmas o.o companies love to time things like that
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby goody2shoes » June 28th, 2015, 9:19 pm

your welcome and yeah i cant wait ether i hope they make some new tv game and or handheld i love getting lion king games but they only made about 2 lion king tv games and i have both and i hope they keep the lion guards show on tv
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Iberian » July 8th, 2015, 10:43 am

[quote="Mikasho"]THEY FINISHED MAKING THE LION GUARD MOVIE!!!!!!

I don't know if you already know this... I noticed that in the link below they said "Service Production (Season 1)" but they didn't say they are working on the movie. If they are working on the series then they should be finished with the movie right? because it's coming out first.

http://mercuryfilmworks.com/projects/[/quote]

Nice to know that Disney is not even bothering to make it´s own series, and is "buying" the animation from another company, (probably related to them).
It kind of reminds me of all that issue of BlackWater all over again :roll:
Iberian

Pride Points: 14

Postby Elton John » July 8th, 2015, 11:16 am

Uhhh, a lot of animation is outsourced these days. It might shock you but most 80's or 90's american tv animation was outsourced to japan or korea.

Even japan mostly outsources to korea due to the (much) lower costs.

Far from being a new thing or straying from the norm for tv animation to be outsourced to a different company or even country.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Iberian » July 8th, 2015, 11:52 am

[quote="Elton John"]Uhhh, a lot of animation is outsourced these days. It might shock you but most 80's or 90's american tv animation was outsourced to japan or korea.

Even japan mostly outsources to korea due to the (much) lower costs.

Far from being a new thing or straying from the norm for tv animation to be outsourced to a different company or even country.[/quote]

I knew TV animation was outsourced, but Disney?!
With their brilliant legacy and experienced animators, and with soo many young artists leaving art schools... I find it a waste of talent... After all it is greed that makes the world go around.

PS: I knew Korea had a great entertainment business, but didn´t knew Japanese studios did that...

Anyways.... less than 4 months to the premiere.
Iberian

Pride Points: 14

Postby gothprincesskiara » July 8th, 2015, 6:12 pm

im still just constantly chewing over the worries we have over it being good or bad :shattered:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Captain Cupcake » July 8th, 2015, 7:00 pm

[quote="Halcyon"]I knew TV animation was outsourced, but Disney?!
With their brilliant legacy and experienced animators, and with soo many young artists leaving art schools... I find it a waste of talent... After all it is greed that makes the world go around.[/quote]

Disney movies themselves are still primarily done by their own studios from what I understand, so you needn't worry about their top tier people going to waste(although when animators are suddenly let go, that's still bad). It's mainly their television animation and some other lesser projects that have heavier involvement with foreign studios.
Captain Cupcake
Hnnng...

HNNNGGGG!!!

Nickname(s): Master
Pride Points: 11

Postby goody2shoes » July 9th, 2015, 7:49 pm

4 more months till lion guard i cant wait i hope the show stays on even if they show a lot of reruns mostly a lot of shows get about 8 episodes then start showing reruns for a lot of months i dont know why really but i will still watch reruns
goody2shoes

Postby gothprincesskiara » July 9th, 2015, 8:47 pm

hi paw to that :pawprint:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements